*DONE* TD-5653 Requesting Deployment

Looking good bro.

Could you post a close up picture of your hovis please... I can't see if there is a screen mesh on them.

Also, would need to see the canvas shoulder straps. I found only one pict of the on your flickr, but it is a very early step in your build... so... Just to show it how they stand now.

Thx a lot.

And 1 question,,, why did you modified your chest plate?

Just curious...

Saludos.

Juan

Looking good bro.

Could you post a close up picture of your hovis please... I can't see if there is a screen mesh on them.

Also, would need to see the canvas shoulder straps. I found only one pict of the on your flickr, but it is a very early step in your build... so... Just to show it how they stand now.

Thx a lot.

And 1 question,,, why did you modified your chest plate?

Just curious...

Saludos.

Juan

Updated Pics in first post to show hovi mesh and canvas strapes. (Iphone pics hope they are ok)

Juan

I had to modify the chest plate due to my freakish body shape :rolleyes:. I have a long torso but short legs for my height (6ft 4") Although I could force the chest originally to overlap the ab, it wasn't comfortable. I could pose for photos in it but there was no way I could troop in it as I had to force the cod up really high (*ouch) and slouch when I was standing. The chest modification allows me to both move properly and for the armour to sit where it should on my long body. I did look at other armourers chest pieces but couldnt find anything for my long frame.

Yeah!

Weathering looks good for Police Officer status!

I will be reviewing the rest of your gear this weekend!

We have long weekend in Mexico!!

:D

Saludos.

Awesome. Father-in-law is gonna kill me if I dont get the spray area out of his garage this weekend. Got some matt clearcoat to seal the weathering and make it a little more resiliant. Loverly british weater and all that...

Looking good.

Did you try to raise the ab plate a little or separate the cod from ab. Your ab plate and cod looks a little low to me !

Pat :)

Yes, didnt want to cut the cod, my armor is for my bodyshape everything is where it should be...trying to be subtle in these posts about my chest and ab mods..try to remember im 6ft 4" and size really does matter :D

I think you should be good to go. Canvas belt and back looks too clean but that's not going to stop you from Deployment. Good luck! B)

Back is weathered but backpack isn't. I read that the screen used packs had little to no weathering on them. I'll let the elements add weathering there as I wont troop without my pack. The belt will eventually be replaced. I bought a white belt rather than a tanned. It was a lot brighter than it appeared in the picture. I have left overs from the material I used to make my canvas straps so I may change out the belt. Granted it'll probably get weathered (covered in gunk!) whilst im out trooping.

Looking really good Mike!

You've got a very cool TD.

Everything looks up to standard... even that very unique mod to your chest plate ;) And I must say it is a great mod since even though I saw something unusual I was not able to spot the shimming until checking your full album.

:)

So...

Congratulations, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

This is your link.

Please send me and Bluey the picture you want for your profile.

Saludos

Juan