Brothers Helping Brothers.....2011

DirtyBoy

Ok troops, some of you may know last year I donated a completed Sandtrooper Fieldpack to Eric Seeman of the ECG...He showed the true meaning of a Brother Helping another Brother and ended up becoming the perfect choice for the fieldpack give away.

Its now time to start looking for the next recipient. I know we tend to help out members where we can, but I really want to take it to the next level and build something special for a trooper that exemplifies what we do here.

Its just a way of giving back to someone who has really impacted the lives of others by going above and beyond the call of duty.

Basically it will go like this. You can submit who you feel should be the recipient of the pack and on Christmas eve I will make the final decision based on all the submissions. The fieldpack will be built with all the latest and greatest bells and whistles. Id like to partner up with the recipients Garrison and have them cover the shipping...If thats not an option, Ill cover Cont. US

Anyway, email submissions to dirtyboysquad@yahoo.com