*DONE*TD 6074 Requesting Deployment

Sarge

Thanks everyone who commented.. It is great to have support when you need it. Indeed it is a great pack thanks again quartermaster for letting that one go...lol..

I spent alot of time building something that means alot to me ever since I was a kid, so I hope at some point to become an officer and get deployed. I do have one question about weathering. Since the earth powder went on using hairspray, what happens when it rains? Is there something to use to seal the weathering from moisture. I am also having an issue with the armor rubbing some weathering off where parts meet up. The weathering does seem to scratch off when the plastic rubs.

Thanks for all that support,

Sarge TD 6074

Hair spray works pretty good. The problem comes into play when water gets on it. So you have to seal it with instant drying lacquer. It makes it water resistant and dries clear.I picked a can up from ACe hardware for like 6 bucks. ACE brand...

Hey there bro!!

How are you...

I have seen your pictures and you've got a great TD already!!

I do need to ask you to post over here some specific pictures as detailed in this thread:

*ATTENTION* those seeking MEPD Police Officer Deployment

Just to follow the correct process and make it even for everyone.

You can even embedded a slide show from your gallery here. Just make sure you have all the required shots.

I will be evaluating your pictures (even using the ones on your gallery for better reference), but pls, post over here the whole thing...

Hope to have you deployed soon!

If you need anything let me know.

Saludos

Juan

Ok...

Finally I am back!

:)

Sorry for the delay bro. Sometimes real life stuff gets in the way of MEPD duties...

Looks like everything is in order and all mods are in place.

Also, looks like you have seen lots of action!! At least that is what your weathering looks like ;)

It is a little different from what we usually see, but since it does not looks painted, and is in the correct colors... it will do fine!

More or less weathering is a personal thing, so as long as it looks like yours, lots or sand and dirt works too!

So, congratulations Joe, you are now Officially Deployed as a MEPD Police Officer!

This is your link.

Please send me and Bluey the picture you want for your profile.

Saludos

Juan