Authentic MG34

Does anyone know a good source for a replica MG34. I am looking for a

high quality weapon. I know Hyperfirm makes great items and no offense

but I just want I rifle that feels real and heavy not rubber. I have found one place that sells them in a non firing capacity with original MG34 parts

it runs $800.00 is that my best deal?? Thanks for any help.

Ross, TD 8733

I saw about 30or more real MG-34s today at a machine gun manufacturer shop in MD, that was on the way back from Farpoint. A real (working) MG-34 like they have costs thousands. Awesome looking guns but real MG's are sooo, sooo heavy, I think I pulled something just lifting a MG-42 for a few minutes They were not designed to be held or shot the way sandtroopers would either. The other thing is you won't "accidently" knock out that annoying kid who keeps shooting at you with his Star Trek noise gun when you're trooping with a rubber gun. Safer all around

I hear you Luke. You and I had this conversation before. I have managed to locate one rebuilt around $650.00. Not to worried about the weight (24lbs) and as far as the kids go best to carry the gun up rather then barrel down, that way you dont risk decaping them. Like I said before there is just something about the feel you get with real parts but thats just me. Certainly no risk of authentic being brought up. It is what it is.

I saw one being used by a german reenactment group, he even mounted it on his motor bike. Boy it was cool. *sign* have wanted one since then But I will settle for a plastic one. If i was to get a real one it would really work.

I do admit, mg-34's are way cool. I'll be using one down near Hagerstown Md. for a 36 hour WW2 tactical this coming weekend .

An MG-15 would be lighter and cheaper, except for the saddle drum which costs almost as much as the parts kit alone. I saw a MG-15 saddle drum last weekend, I need to mold and cast it - of course then you still need to worry about the obsure scopes on the MG-15 that will cost as much as the rest of the gun too. You can get a MG-34 or a MG-15 parts kit through this guy, let me know.