*ACTIVATED* TD-5423 / DAVEMARS / SWAT OFFICER # 014

sir david

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys!

Jen did her best taking the pics as Dave Harris was working

I forgot to adjust my field pack straps tighter I store it on my mannequin which is a lot bigger than I am

Yeah worked ******* it & spent a lot of dollar on upgrades

who also worked hard with your armour bro? :thumbsup: .....nah,seriously Dave, the tasks i set you to do on your own, far surpassed my expectations bro!!!! :duim: ....the pack overhaul especially did it for me ! ....,you even tackled the simulation of my original "single pigment" weathering on your new waist ammo belt (as the original broke) ,and ,also your new latex handplates....and , you did this on on your own too with very little input from me ! !..... and,for a guy,who, a short while ago, darent even tackle any major work on your kit, you have done an awesome job with these tasks,and, i am proud of you my padawan your confidence has grown so much! ! ;0)

Cheers Master Dave! Rick & Mike couldn't have got this far without you guys, & everyone else who have left comments

I have noticed a couple of things which I'd missed & I'd like to sort out.

I'll post pics up very soon. I forgot to put my canvas shoulder bridges on :(

If I get my deployment I'll kit up again anyway for my SWAT profile pic

Hey Dave!

I've going around your pictures already and it looks really good. I do have some questions, but need to compare to references just to be sure. Im on it.

In the meantime, can I ask you to post some pictures directly on the thread. Just post the "image" link from photobucket directly to your post. This so that everyone can keep track of your submission directly here, and to keep a good log of what you have upgraded and what I might comment.

If I do any specific suggestion or comment, I will post your picture and probably a reference here too.

Thx a lot!

And it is great to see your pictures finally submitted!

Saludos.

Juan

Hey Juan

Just in the process of moving my tool pouch to the front of my shoulder pouch & I'll take pics of my canvas straps which I'd forgot to put on.

Still having problems posting pics directly on here, I tried the copy & paste the image links but it won't work :(

I need to add a couple of pics here soon anyway bro so I'll try again.