Mr. Move a long.

Rolf

Great story my friend :):)B)

Anthony is really nice man, you can feel he really like to speak with TD fans and star wars fans.

i already saw him in Paris there is now more than two year, and like you i question him about the suit and the backpack.

there was many fans behind me so i had obligation to don't take to many time to speak with him, but it will really be a pleasure to speak with him a next time.

your signed pictures are top class!! i'm jealous lol.

so sorry if you don't seen him with a real wear suit, but it will have a next time for sure.

a least we are now sure that you are really accurate about the tall size!! lol

he is really too cool to give you a special patch, i'm not a big patch collector but it will so cool to have this in my collection.

great report bro', it is so cool that one of your many dreams can be true now!

the question is : what is the next? B)

cheers ;)

I got a little more ;)

As i post Anthony told me the road block scene was ready when he got there, all was in suits all ready, and the just dress him up as the move a long trooper there.

But Alan Flynn, the ANH/ESB Stormtrooper, told me:

Doing the ESB scene where Han Solo get freeze down, all the Stormtrooper suits was all over, the they just got them on them self.

No one to help them out, that way i guess we see so many troop´s in the old saga whit two of the same biceps, arms etc on.

Alan Flynn also told me, he was all ways known as the chubby trooper.

And he broke/crack many of the real suits in the legs, shins etc while doing the takes.

He split and crack he´s legs badly in the ESB, Han Solo freeze scene.

And he told me they have to clime up a ladder, in armor for making the scene higher up.

And it was ****, and he got red stripes all over him, after getting out of the suit.

Anthony was great, and we talk about all kind of stuff, so i felt free to ask him this:

How he felt being responsible for letting the R2D2 plans get away, coursing the death of thousandth of imperial troop´s.

He reply:

He know all the way Ben was trying to do the Jedi mind trick on him, but he was not weak minded, and just let them go.

He know these was the droids, he was just tired of being in the empire, and want out.

Plus there was this guy he did not like on the death star, so i did not mind what they will do whit those plans :lol:

Great story my friend :):)B)

Anthony is really nice man, you can feel he really like to speak with TD fans and star wars fans.

i already saw him in Paris there is now more than two year, and like you i question him about the suit and the backpack.

there was many fans behind me so i had obligation to don't take to many time to speak with him, but it will really be a pleasure to speak with him a next time.

your signed pictures are top class!! i'm jealous lol.

so sorry if you don't seen him with a real wear suit, but it will have a next time for sure.

a least we are now sure that you are really accurate about the tall size!! lol

he is really too cool to give you a special patch, i'm not a big patch collector but it will so cool to have this in my collection.

great report bro', it is so cool that one of your many dreams can be true now!

the question is : what is the next? B)

cheers ;)

Thanks my friend :)

I was lucky, in the early morning hours he just sit there all alone whit the rest of the actors.

And had all the time in the world, so we could just talk away for a good time, it was good.

The the sign pics of him is top great, but not too sharp.

As i post in my topic i got a lot of great sharp pics taken all over around him for free use, and will email him.

Me too, i´m no big patch collector, but this on whit the man on is real great!

Yep the hight seems like the same there, its cool and accurate :D

My next step is my new RS Sandtrooper coming, they are working on a new ABS coming in next week, and i will order mine there.

When i get them home, and assemble the Sandtrooper, i had made a deal whit a real pro photographer for some nice shots.

We will take the suit to a nice location for killer shots, and maybe a small fan movie.

I have all ways love to make the attack on the sand crawler scene ;)

TD high five from here bro :)

That was a nice read Rolf and I am so pleased you got to meet your hero.

I have not met Antony yet but I have met Chris Munche. What a funny guy!

Thanks bro.

Yeah Chris was out of control, but in a cool and funny way :D

When i was walking by whit my girl friend, he shout loud:

HEY! get over here...

Then i came over to him, and he said to me:

Not you, her.

And point out my girlfriend.

They had a good and funny talk then, hahah cool guy for sure, lots of fun around him :lol:

Thanks bro.

Yeah Chris was out of control, but in a cool and funny way :D

When i was walking by whit my girl friend, he shout loud:

HEY! get over here...

Then i came over to him, and he said to me:

Not you, her.

And point out my girlfriend.

They had a good and funny talk then, hahah cool guy for sure, lots of fun around him :lol:

HaHa!!! thats something I would do!!!! lol

Well done on the report Rolf. As always, you do us proud Bro. B)

Smally.

Thanks bro.

I just loveeEEE the sandy stuff all the way.

Its was sure a pleasure to meet the "man" :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rolf

this picture was taken in May when Anthony was a guest at our local event in Welland Canada called FUNexpo, i have met him 3 times so far this year and every time just gets better and better. My son was very lucky to be able to sit and help Anthony with anything he needed, to my 1oyr old he was beside himself to be sitting with the real move along trooper...lol

Posted Image