TD4749 E-11 projects

RETNUHHA

Awesome blaster! Have you got a template or measurements for the scope rail and counter support?

Thanks :D, no templates but i can take measurements for ya and some better pics if you like, Things came up this week so havnt had time to start the H counter or bracket. ill postpic when its done tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Little update:

just took a pic of what it looked like before i cut into it :)

Posted Image

sanded off the raised section (make it look like the real counter i have) and cut out the section were the numbers go. also made the bracket to hold the H counter.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not looking forward to cutting the frame piece for the numbers and still looking for something to use for the numbers, i l may just make a decal.

Posted Image

Alright i had a little too much fun over the weekend and wasnt able to finish the counter but i got most of it together.

added the 3 strips on the bottom of the counter, just like my real one i have and the flat head screw and the 2 tabs.

Posted Image

put the number frame together with the decal numbers, heres a test fit, gona have to do some filling and sanding,no biggie im happy with how its turning out.

Posted Image

• 5 months later...

building my e11 so ive been looking through tons of tutorials,came across this one and what rob had done with the counter was great!

just wondered if you had a finish to the tutorial?noticed you more on the boards over the last day or so ,so thought i might catch you to find out the results! :thumbsup:

also anybody elses help with the counter would be great!

• 1 month later...

Marcus sorry bro took me soo long to finish but life stuff and other builds had me pretty busy. its 99% done, just have to add the nipple on the end of the mag and a little more weathering.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

when i get the time i plan on making a functional folding stock for it.

better late than never!lol

my e11s taken a bit of a side step since i posted that,something im working on between other stuff,

and life as you say!

anyway il say it again,youve done an awsome build with a great tutorial to go with it!

il definitely be using the counter idea,love it!! :thumbsup:

Epic.

Nice work, Brother! :td::thumbsup:

Really cool looking E11!

Congrats!

:)

Saludos.

Thanks guys, :teehee:

better late than never!lol

my e11s taken a bit of a side step since i posted that,something im working on between other stuff,

and life as you say!

anyway il say it again,youve done an awsome build with a great tutorial to go with it!

il definitely be using the counter idea,love it!! :thumbsup:

Lol, ya was hoping to have it done months ago,

how far along are you on your E11?

Thanks Bro... i really appreicate that man, cant wait to see how yours turns out. :td::salute:

cheers mate :pint1: