TD4749 E-11 projects

RETNUHHA

Hey guys just got my DD E-11 and still looking for some parts for my all metal E-11 but i have some real sterling parts, gona be awhile before i start the all metal one, have a few projects i need to finish but heres what i got so far..

DD E-11

Posted Image

DD E-11 comparison with real sterling parts

Posted Image

Congrats bro, its a A+ kit.

I can´t wait to see you put it together.

Have fun along the way whit him :)

Too cool you also got the real sterling parts, for a number two project ;)

Where did you get it, not sure i could get them lawful into my country here :unsure:

Thanks bro, i started cleaning it up last night and drilled out the holes, gona work on the front sight tonight. ill post pics of my progress.

i got the sterling parts from : https://www.apexgunparts.com thanks to Jesse B)

I still have to get the mag and im having no luck with a real scope been looking now for over 5 months. might have to suck it up and use a resin cast one but i still have time. have alot of other projects to finish first. ;)

I wanna do another sterling conversion! It's a lot of work but it's worth it!

This is gona be probably my toughest build i think but im looking forward to doing it.:)you still have the one you did?

heres some work iv done so far.

drilled out the holes on the bottom

Posted Image

drilled out the front bolts.

Posted Image

carved out the front sight..

Posted Image

cut off and sanded the nipples on the stock arms

Posted Image

found some bolts( cant recall the proper name for them)with the same size nipples as what DD had, so now the stock will fold out. Thanks Rolf.

Posted Image

tonight hope to get the bolts put in for the front and the mag glued down and the rear sight if time premits.

UPDATE: :D

added the bolts

Posted Image

Drilled out the scope.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cut up a CD and Magnifier heres the after math lol.

Posted Image

What came out of the destruction :D.

Posted Image

scope rail done.

Posted Image

UPDATE: SCOPE DONE :D im pretty happy with how it turn out, hope you guys like.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gona try and start the counter tonight.

Looks great man :) I need to do one of these

Thanks bro :)

You should !!!, for the price its worth it, im really surprised on how accurate and detailed it is, totally worth it and its been a fun build so far.

now back to the build B)

Rolf I just checked the site cause i was gona order the mag and they wont sell ship it to cali and i noticed they dont sell the sterling parts kit anymore, its itemized now. :(

Thanks for the site bro :)

https://www.apexgunparts.com

But sad they do not sell them any more :mellow:

Hope they will get some new kits for sale later on again :unsure:

Your DoopyDoo E-11 blaster are coming along real nice!

Keep up the good work bro ;)

This looks great!!I am starting my DD pipe kit tomorrow, it will go slow but I will be following your build closely. :)Looking for some inspiration.

Have one question already, how didyou get the scope letters white liket that? Looks great!

Saludos.

This looks great!!I am starting my DD pipe kit tomorrow, it will go slow but I will be following your build closely. :)Looking for some inspiration.

Have one question already, how didyou get the scope letters white liket that? Looks great!

Saludos.

Thanks bro!!! :lol:

Its pretty easy Juan, i just primed and painted the scope black, waited a few days to make sure the paint was nice and dry, painted the letters white( i just painted across all the letters)and then with a wet rag ( i used water for the first pass and paint thinner for the second pass) i lightly wiped across the letters to remove the excess paint( i don't recommend wiping more then a few times with the thinner other wise you will start to remove the black). there was a little white that would not come up so i dry brushed the areas with black paint, for the brass weathering i just dry brushed the brass paint. it took me no more then 5 mins to do this.

hope this helps, good luck with your build cant wait to see it.

:td::salute: