PRay for the protection of theUS please

Short TRooper

:angry:

I know this is a costuming site but right now I wish we DID have those Sandy troopers, as I'd be deploying them to Iran right now.

As I am sitting here watching FOX NEWS, there has a been a terrorist plot that was being possibly fufilled with $100,000 was going to be transferred to a bank in NYC, that a car bomb was going to be made to attack the Israeli and Saudi Embassys here and also that the Ambassador to Saudi Arabia was to be assasinated by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard through the Senior Members (Probably Imanutjob!) Iranian Gov. approval on US soil.

Monies were going to be laundered through our border countries through the drug cartels and then sent to a bank in NYC After the asaasin had gotten his money it would of been carried out immediatly is what they are saying right now....Two men have been captured at the JFk airport, one is still at large in the US.... They were hoping to kill as many people as they could, and had no regard for human life here, they were only concerend to who and how many people that they could kill. After that other plots would of been done through the MExican Zata drug cartel to fund money for them!!! Two were arrested as they tried to come to the US on a fight that Mexico refused to let them land, they landed at JFK airport today and they were grabbed by the FBI...

They are notifying the Saudi and Israeli embassys today and that Iran is now on a hawk watch list....if they are that bold to have assasination attemps on our soil...that opens a huge can of worms.....they wanted to make a point and do some thing that insideous and then boast on it...they don't care....it could be considered an act of war !

Makes me wonder what they are really doing in those nuclear plants in Iran.... :angry:

IF they had been sucessful in Washington DC. they are saying that it would of killed huge numbers of innnocent people (Possibly Congressmembers) and we would be at war with Iran...I wouldn't hesitate a second to go over there and bomb the h=e- double hockey sticks out of them, then ask questions later...

God protect the USA and our people from nuts like this who's only thought in life is to kill with no thoughts of other people lives in another country.

Diana (ShortTrooper )

No matter whee you are in this world, there will be a war or a rumor of wars... men who have dark evil hearts and minds that are full of greed and power against those they don't like because they don't like the way you live is a sad way to live...and dis-reguarding any human life and not caring who you kill when you blow up a bomb on innocent people.....

I am hoping that a lot of them will be rumors of wars and not an actual attempt as this one was.... :blink:

Diana (Shorttrooper)