We Want You!

DirtyBoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hold on, back-up's on its way!

Give me a year, I have a plan (I love it when a plan comes together!) and this desire that only a Star Wars-amour can feed. Surely you know that feeling... let's see if I find the courage to do it this time...

Alison,

It is always worth the time and effort to go that extra mile and get things done. Here's hoping you can join the MEPD crew very soon. Remember we are always here to help you in any way we can.

All the best

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
Guest td-8903

I'm a XXXXL KINDA BOY

IT GOING TO TAKE A LONG TIME

`no it not. iweighed 360 lbs and created a diet and lost 65 in the first 4 months. pm me your email and ill help you through it. when i ended it i weighed 180 lbs and i felt great and i looked great in my sandy. recently due to injury i gained 40 back but now am back on my feet and its diet time. gotta look great for C IV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello from Texas everyone! I have been thinking about starting down the trooping path for a while now, and after seeing a TK at the mall with my kids this weekend, as well as my kids reaction to it, I gotta do it. I skipped the whole TK requirements and came straight here. Figured if I was going to do it, do it right! So I know that the ATA ANH armor is the best place to start, any other advice?

Man...there is so much to do but when your done you will be the coolest kid on the block!!! ATA armor is great but there are other options as well...depends on how accurate or expensive you want the build to be. We are definitely here to answer all questions...good luck brother

Well I'm looking for the best bang for my buck, I am willing to trim things on my own, I'm 5'8 167 so is there a better armor for my size? I guess just point me in a good direction on where to begin. I've been reading and trying to sift through all non TD content so I don't spend unnecessary cash. And to think I got the idea from the UD Replica motorcycle stormtrooper leathers!

Well I'm looking for the best bang for my buck, I am willing to trim things on my own, I'm 5'8 167 so is there a better armor for my size? I guess just point me in a good direction on where to begin. I've been reading and trying to sift through all non TD content so I don't spend unnecessary cash. And to think I got the idea from the UD Replica motorcycle stormtrooper leathers!

check out AP Authentic Props his link is on the website under the approved armor makers he makes the armor perfect for our builds I am working on getting a set myself but I seen one firsthand and know it fits cause my buddy has one