Trooper Abuse

RETNUHHA

You know what I love?! Is when a little knucklehead or a big one start to get frisky with me when I'm in armor and I take my helmet off and pull out my real badge from underneath my armor....LOL! Then all of a sudden it's sorry officer I didn't know your were a cop! The end result is always the same, they turn around quick and and **** near run in the opposite direction. Idiots....I should run a prisoner into the county jail one day while I'm in armor! LOL!

But a good handler is a must!

parents have got to learn how to control their kids waaay better troopers should never be treated like that at all you guys do so much hard work spend a lot of money to make great armor and you guys do so much for the community

You know what I love?! Is when a little knucklehead or a big one start to get frisky with me when I'm in armor and I take my helmet off and pull out my real badge from underneath my armor....LOL! Then all of a sudden it's sorry officer I didn't know your were a cop! The end result is always the same, they turn around quick and and **** near run in the opposite direction. Idiots....I should run a prisoner into the county jail one day while I'm in armor! LOL!

But a good handler is a must!

LMAO...thats great would love to see the look on there faces..

Shouldn't say MEPD. i have never been on a troop where only TDs were present. In fact most troops i am the only TD. Imho 501:st is better or something more general. The guy that takes most beatings when i am trooping is our Vader.

I have had to push people relly hard with both hands and weapon to get them off of Vader and preventing them from hitting him and stuff.

I was at a troop on a school, (first and absolute LAST time i ever do that) while i was there i got hit several times despite telling the kids to back off. At one point a boy about 9-10 years old kicked my cod piece sp hard that the flexible ABS cracked at several places (small cracks). I couldn't see the extent of the damage at the time but i yelled "hey you bleep, is your mother and father very rich??? Because it is their sorry behinds who has to pay for a new suit you bleeping bleep." Thats not the only time Kids behave like they totally lack parenting and it actually IS a problem.

Sorry for ranting, got a bit irritated whem i thought about it :D

GOOD POINT on the MEPD logo not being used...I think the Rest of the graphic suggestions are to the point.

Best regards from Huntington Connecticut Varg!

Vito ;)