Keep your helmet off in virginia

DirtyBoy

ST. Patrick's day i had half my face painted and security was more concerned about me as apposed to a man wearing a long trench coat in the mall

Roger that....there is a HUGE pivotal court case right now in Connecticut involving "open vs. Concealed carry" laws pertaining to Firearms. For DECADES, it was "understood" that concealed carry was implied in your permit. However, the law has been dissected, and NOTHING implies a "concealed carry" vs. an open carry. Under the current interpetation of the law, if you have a permit, and any portion of the weapon becomes visible,you can be charged with "brandishing in terror of the public". Ridiculous...

as to the dude in the long coat... " you need to be wary of what you DON'T see"

V

Roger that....there is a HUGE pivotal court case right now in Connecticut involving "open vs. Concealed carry" laws pertaining to Firearms. For DECADES, it was "understood" that concealed carry was implied in your permit. However, the law has been dissected, and NOTHING implies a "concealed carry" vs. an open carry. Under the current interpetation of the law, if you have a permit, and any portion of the weapon becomes visible,you can be charged with "brandishing in terror of the public". Ridiculous...

as to the dude in the long coat... " you need to be wary of what you DON'T see"

V

That's funny in virginia it's just the opposite you can open carry all day long but if you cover it up and dont have a concealed carry permit you are in trouble

Everyone in my family except my sisters young kids and my 95 year old grandma have concealed carry permits And we all carry all the time

My wife and I and my parents went out to dinner last night

Me and my dad lol because we hugged and checked to see if each other had their gun on them

My wife and my dad carry the Taurus judge. Shoots 410 shot gun shells. And 45 long colts

Me and my mom carry the. Ruger SP101. 357mag

It was a good thing no one robbed the place ( for them that is)

• 2 weeks later...

@ IRON RAM - Flip Flops were more commonly referred to as 'Thongs' way back when, so you do have a point! LOL Posted Image

ya they were....lol....i had an older regional director tell me once that the girls in my store werent allowed to wear "thongs"....i was like..."what...am I supposed to inspect them?" lol

@ DIRTY BOY - We may have to set up a new roadblock. Um...just to be sure. lolPosted Image

ya they were....lol....i had an older regional director tell me once that the girls in my store werent allowed to wear "thongs"....i was like..."what...am I supposed to inspect them?" lol