Keep your helmet off in virginia

DirtyBoy

............... The Best of the Dumbest from "The Constitution State"... Laws in Connecticut

Devon

It is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset.

Guilford

Only white Christmas lights are allowed for display.

Hartford

You aren’t allowed to cross a street while walking on your hands.

You may not educate dogs.

It is illegal for a man to kiss his wife on Sunday.

New Britain

It is illegal for fire trucks to exceed 25mph, even when going to a fire.

Rocky Hill

An arcade may not have more than a total of four amusement devices such as ping-pong tables, pinball machines, or shuffleboard tables.

Full text of the law.

Southington

Silly string is banned.

Why does this law exist?

Waterbury

It is illegal for any beautician to hum, whistle, or sing while working on a customer.

However my ALL time favorite....you may Not own a SELECT FIRE Weapons...BUT...you may own a FULL AUTO BELT-FED MACHINE GUN....(Class III) But try to buy a Bottle of Wine on a Sunday...NO :rolleyes:

Vito

Also in my fine state of Virginia ( lol ) the missionary position is the only leagle sex act. And only if you are married

I'm such a lay breaker on sooo many levels Lol :) I should just go turn my self in ( NOT)

In Connecticut, it is STATUTORY RAPE if you have a female in your car, under the age of 16, if she has her shoes off...........so be sure they are on, especially if they are heels... ;)

I'm such a VILE fetishist :lol:

Vito

Lol! These aren't called 'scofflaws' for nothing.

Here in WA, we once trooped a shopping mall till security said we couldn't wear helmets but were ok with carrying all our prop weapons around.

.........all kidding aside, A LOT has changed here in CT. Some malls will not allow hoodies to be worn BY ANYONE....and our Credit Union now requests that " All head gear and sunglasses to be removed before entering. As much as I hate it...what do YOU think when you see a kid with a Hood up, pants low, schuffling like a simian, and its 80+ deg outside? TROUBLE!!! Worst thing about it is most kids are too dumb to realize what statement they are making.

I do know that there are several Municipalities in the U.S. that will ticket Baggy pants..