E-11 Carry Case/Bag

There has to be something! I carry my Lewis in a medium ski bag-works great! I would think a athletic Duffle bag would work. I carry my armor in a rolling motocross bag and when I use my E-11 it fits in the bag with the armor. I wrap my gun in a towel for protection.

• 4 months later...

i haven't done it yet but i'm trying to think of a way to build a light "blaster" case that is lined with foam and custom cut to fit the T21 (Lewis) and possibly a small case built to carry my E-11

I also got a ski bag recently to carry my T-21 in. I think it helps to disguise the fact that Im carrying a imitation firearms around too. LOL

Nick

Mine is holstered then placed in a plastic bag. It's in my armor bin in such a way that I don't feel it will damage or get damaged. I am now searching for a hard case for my Hyperfirm DLT-19 that should be along next week. If I can I'll get one that will accomodate the e-11 along with the DLT-19.

• 1 month later...

Thinking of just wrapping my E11 in bubble wrap or something but here is a link to a ski bag that I'm thinking of buying for my T21 Blaster. It's pretty cheap too. Don't need anything special.

http://m.rei.com/mt/www.rei.com/product/805192/marker-single-ski-bag?cm_mmc=cse_nextag-_-datafeed-_-product-_-805192&ntclickid=-4574909540277687613&mr:referralID=4e563558-7ba5-11e1-8e16-001b2166becc&un_jtt_redirect