NEW my printable .jpg "Droids-wanted-sheet"

post-4311-0-22932700-1314973670_thumb.jpHello everyone, I recently found online and in the MEPD facebook page this photo of a poster partially destroyed by a blaster beam, but I could not find a file to download or print and...because I really liked this poster,I am committed to realize a printable copy so that each "brother sandtrooper" could have one with him during reconnaissance, the fonts in "aurek" have a real meaning:

at the top: description of the planet Tatooine;

in the middle: a description of the wanted (R2-D2 and C-3PO) and a stylized map of the areas of Tatooine;

at the bottom (near the Imperial Seal): imperial official statement and description of procedures for the reward.

I hope you appreciate my work (for a best results I suggest to print it on transparent film "example:3M Trasparency film").... ciao!

For those who want to know what's written in "aurek", here are descriptions subdivided by areas:

AT THE TOP:

The largest settlement on the planet is the spaceport Mos Eisley, other towns are the nominal capital Bestine, the town of Anchorhead, Tosche Station, Mos Entha, Wayfar and Mos Espa.Apart from the human settlers, Tatooine is home to two native humanoid species: the Jawa (pygmy-like scavengers) and the Sand People (hostile recluses). Both species wear fully concealing robes, hiding their true forms. It’s vaguely hinted that both species share a common ancestor – indeed, that they are both descended from humans, who might have originated on Tatooine.

WANTED

BY THE EMPIRE

IN THE MIDDLE:

Description:

R2-D2

Position : Astromech droid

Homeworld : Naboo

Affiliation : Galactic Republic, Rebel Alliance, New Republic, Galactic Alliance, Jedi Order

C-3PO

Position : Protocol droid

Homeworld : Tatooine

Affiliation : Galactic Republic, Rebel Alliance, New Republic

REWARD

AT THE BOTTOM:

OFFICIAL IMPERIAL RELEASE

Anyone with information about the droids described are invited to communicate directly at the roadblocks or directly to the Imperial Sandtrooper on patrol in the area, will be checked and recorded documents of all those who collaborate with the Empire.

Those who have provided details and useful information to the capture of the wanted will be rewarded.

Long live the Empire

Ok just for fun I scanned the bar code with my iPhone and this is what came up

Well a ton of things came up but this the top thing

Moral. Minority

By the moral minority (cd, jul-2003, cd )

Scan it your self

You will not believe what I got for my top result :blink:

http://www.websiteremoved.com/removed/dvd/removed.html

DON'T LET THE CHILDREN LOOK FOR GOD SAKE...

ahahah that's incredible, that the barcode results are very strange because i have only cut a little stripe from a random barcode...if i was able to create one i think i made a right one,ehehhe, but thank you for the update! now is perfeclty for smartphone too ehehe this is the future !!