Posting Recognition.....How do you guys feel about it?

DirtyBoy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just reading this.......idea,,,,for every 1000points you get a jawa kill pic,,,after 5 jawa kills you get a sandperson kill pic.....5 of them a c3po and r2d2 pic...points for posts and recognize points for helping other troopers and what nots

For every 1000 posts you now get a little dark red dot under your post count in your post profile thingy. There are dot slots for 10,000 posts. I haven't found stars I like yet.

(I know the space is a little big between the number of posts and the dots... I'll work on that)

Aloha,

-Eric

Lol! Yes I do BOSS! My squad page, the main 501st boards, and quite a few others on occasion! Lol

I think this recognition thing is a great idea, but the one thing that we should always have and recognize is OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS BIRTHDAYS! Not just some of them, but all of them.

I think this is one thing that can always keep us and the members that don't frequent often, together like a family.

If someone gets a birthday greeting from us! It means a lot. It shows we actually care that they are a part of the MEPD. It just says! Hey, we care, and lets them know that we do remember each and everyone!

Lol! Yes I do BOSS! My squad page, the main 501st boards, and quite a few others on occasion! Lol

I think this recognition thing is a great idea, but the one thing that we should always have and recognize is OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS BIRTHDAYS! Not just some of them, but all of them.

I think this is one thing that can always keep us and the members that don't frequent often, together like a family.

If someone gets a birthday greeting from us! It means a lot. It shows we actually care that they are a part of the MEPD. It just says! Hey, we care, and lets them know that we do remember each and everyone!

Very well put Jay, I agree