Posting Recognition.....How do you guys feel about it?

DirtyBoy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol do people actually visit their garrison page?

No i don´t use my local garrison forum or the 501st forum, i only use the mepd as my only forum, i guess thats why i have made a few posts in here on this world wide best forum (once a while i check out fisd)

Troop on :thumbsup:

I know what we need... We need a new command position, or a combined position. We need an official PR person. Someone that can have a calendar, monitor birthdays and recognition emails, (probably someone that can do that automatically) maybe monitor events, and post on a calendar?, take care of media request?

Just ideas or thoughts. Maybe we already have this and I missed it? Lol

I changed the red circles to yellow stars for every 1000 posts. I'm still not satisfied... they may change eventually where the remaining stars are shaded grey so you know there is up to 10 of them. They're better than the red balls though.

And a PRO (public relations officer) sounds like a fine idea. We have one on FISD who manages the newsletter creation, our facebook page, and twitter account.

-Eric

I changed the red circles to yellow stars for every 1000 posts. I'm still not satisfied... they may change eventually where the remaining stars are shaded grey so you know there is up to 10 of them. They're better than the red balls though.

And a PRO (public relations officer) sounds like a fine idea. We have one on FISD who manages the newsletter creation, our facebook page, and twitter account.

-Eric

Looks freaking army cool bro, and a lot better then the red balls :thumbsup: