The Things Ive Seen.....

DirtyBoy

So I just wanted to take a moment a recognize some of the amazing things that Ive witnessed within the MEPD.

I have to say that IMHO the MEPD has really come a long way over the past few years....I look at all the "deployment" threads and every one is just AMAZING. You have really put so much thought and time into your submissions and it really shows. GREAT JOB!! This has really helped raise the bar to a level of excellence. Thanks Juan for doing such a super job helping guide our future through the process...your evaluations are spot on. :salute:

The webpage layout has become very user friendly and is loaded with great tutorials, links and just an overall welcoming feel to it...When I first came to the site, it was great...now its just freakin FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks Bluey for putting so much time into getting it right and having an open door that allows everyone to provide input and feedback on its future. :salute:

And as for the rest of you...you ALL are honestly some of the best people Ive met ...always willing to help out a fellow member and do your part to get them to the next level. Weather its guidance through personal issues or how to put your armor on, you stand tall and offer your hand. You have amazing hearts and Im proud to serve along side every single one of you. :salute:

Anyway, Have a great day my friends.... :salute: :salute: :salute:

So I just wanted to take a moment a recognize some of the amazing things that Ive witnessed within the MEPD.

I have to say that IMHO the MEPD has really come a long way over the past few years....I look at all the "deployment" threads and every one is just AMAZING. You have really put so much thought and time into your submissions and it really shows. GREAT JOB!! This has really helped raise the bar to a level of excellence. Thanks Juan for doing such a super job helping guide our future through the process...your evaluations are spot on. :salute:

The webpage layout has become very user friendly and is loaded with great tutorials, links and just an overall welcoming feel to it...When I first came to the site, it was great...now its just freakin FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks Bluey for putting so much time into getting it right and having an open door that allows everyone to provide input and feedback on its future. :salute:

And as for the rest of you...you ALL are honestly some of the best people Ive met ...always willing to help out a fellow member and do your part to get them to the next level. Weather its guidance through personal issues or how to put your armor on, you stand tall and offer your hand. You have amazing hearts and Im proud to serve along side every single one of you. :salute:

We cant forget to include you Mr. Dirty in the roll of awesome troopers here!

Agreed. I remember when I came around this amazing brotherhood somewhere in November of 2010.

It's been such an honor of forming part of an elite group of the friendliest, amazing and supportive people worldwide.

This site to me feels a lot more integrated and really part of my life far more than FB. Go bite yourself Zuckerberg. LOL

Here's to you united brothers of the sand in this lost globe of human kindness, I salute you for giving kindness, truth and joy to this Site.

Thanks Rick for taking time in writing this kind and nice post. Guys of Command Staff you are an amazing league of teachers and mentors!!!

I feel like family here and take pride to my blood in forming part of the amazing MEPD!!!!!

Yes indeed. Very nice Rick. Also to those holding in there around the world who are going through the tough changes on our planet here now and the things to come (weather, civil wars etc..) I know we look out for each other regardless of race, or religion. That is worth suiting up in itself.

troop on sandy's

• 2 weeks later...

"its not the Thin BLUE Line here at MEPD...it's "THE DIRTY WHITE LINE" :td:

Recruit Vito

Man!

This place is awesome. I have said it before and will say it again for sure!

Every one here makes this place be so great and warm and welcoming and fun!

Thnks Everyone for That!

And I would have to say... Special THX to Bluey for making this place what it is now after a couple of years of numb existing...

To Dirty Boy for always being there injecting this place and community with energy and ideas!

And of course, to our inspiration and guardian of all what an accurate TD is... ROLF! The spirit of this community!

And to everyone, old time veterans and newbies alike... for making this the best detachment/forum/community ever!

:D

Gracias!!

Saludos

I love this place, as my second home :)

Its where i can relax, have fun, hold contact whit my friends/and hopefully some many of them face to face over time.

Keep on upgrading, and keep on study the trooper knowledge.

Even i have been study the Sandtrooper armor in now over 11 years now, there still pop new great stuff up to look into.

I join the M.E.P.D for about 6 years ago, back then we got Mike Harrison as our CO full of energy and trooper knowledge.

Sadly the forum fade out around 4 years late, and i was very sad to see it all most crash down.

But then new energy came, and safe the forum, and now its stronger then ever! :D

Thanks to the staff: Noel, Rick, Juan for pulling this old and lovely forum up to a high level again.

Plus all the members keeping this great place alive, for us all keep on having fun together.

Keep up the good work bros.

M.E.P.D= band of brothers ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Great job guys in all the effort & energy you put into this forum. It is outstanding encouragement that makes us strive harder and look better than ever. ;) Our garrison has sparked a new TD interest and it's this forum, its members, were the catalyst.

Sundowner- "Cruorem Fraternitas Spiritus"