Donations

How about a donation link. When Seth and Mike ran the detachment it must have cost an arm and a leg, and I'm sure it's not cheap now. a small donation and a bit of recognition wouldn't be hard.

The Command staff always pitches in to help cover the site fees....I think we are good for a little while longer but when the time comes maybe we can post it so those who want to get involved can :)

Just curious,

But why don't you guys offer space for ad banners? Not necessarily for larger companies like Sideshow Collectables, or EFX (for instance)... But also for guys like me who make TK/TD parts at home? It would be a nice way to raise funds for the site.

Jesse

The costs really aren't that much. If we got into advertising builders and stuff, it would totally change the dynamics of the site. Much easier to keep as is and I think word o mouth and reputation is the best form of advertisement.

If you want to send me the information on things you stock for sale I can review and link to the "where to get stuff thread"