*DONE* TD4749 REQUESTING DEPLOYMENT

I'll chime in with the same... looking really good and should have no problem once you're a TD Legion side! :salute:

Also, great night pictures!

AND... where the Hutt did you find grass on Tatooine?!?! :unsure:

:lol: :lol:

Seriously man, great job!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll chime in with the same... looking really good and should have no problem once you're a TD Legion side! :salute:

Also, great night pictures!

AND... where the Hutt did you find grass on Tatooine?!?! :unsure:

:lol: :lol:

Seriously man, great job!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:DThanks Blue.....B)

The grass was found when i was on patrol there is a really small farm west of Mos Eisley :P

Is that where those droids are hiding?!?!?

no droids were found on this patrol sir....we did find tracks of sand people thou, last report i got the escape pod was found south/east of Bestine :P:salute:

Hey bro!!

How are you?

Really sorry, haven't been myself much lately...

Lots of work and real life stuff.

I am trying to sort MEPD stuff out but I can only do so much everyday... coming here for just a few mins everytime, and deployment is something I take seriously and don't like to rush stuff or jump into conclusions without checking everything in depth. And that takes more than a couple mins.

So, I will be coming back very soon and give you my input or deploy you, later today or hopefully tomorrow tops!

Hope you understand!

You are looking good from what I have seen and read!

Saludos

Juan

Hey bro!!

How are you?

Really sorry, haven't been myself much lately...

Lots of work and real life stuff.

I am trying to sort MEPD stuff out but I can only do so much everyday... coming here for just a few mins everytime, and deployment is something I take seriously and don't like to rush stuff or jump into conclusions without checking everything in depth. And that takes more than a couple mins.

So, I will be coming back very soon and give you my input or deploy you, later today or hopefully tomorrow tops!

Hope you understand!

You are looking good from what I have seen and read!

Saludos

Juan

Im doing great bro cant complain, hope all is well with you, when you get a chance shot me your address and ill send you those decals bro :lol: and i completely understand no worries life always should come first, so dont worrier take your time, im gona start looking into my swat build B) hope you have a great evening :salute: and thanks :duim: