Coming to America

supa troop

i travel to the states this Friday whoop whoop :D

what items can i buy at home depot for a back pack that is impossible to find here in the UK

depends on what area.

cold water faucet covers are available in the colder climates.

thats about it though ;)

ok well im in North Carolina then travel up the east coast Washington, Philly and finally New York

sweet....youll find them there. you can get the pvc pipe and "L" brackets as well but those parts im sure are available in the UK.

business trip or pleasure?

its for pleasure my friend, visiting Family in North Carolina then travelling by train and greay to Wash, Philly and NYC.

im after the cistern parts and the tupaware parts so i need to get some good reference pictures before i travel.

Yeah i heard about the hurricane that could NC its a little worrying but im sure we will be fine

any one want to meet up id be glad to meet people and say hello

If you are going to search for tupper ware the older stuff for packs isnt as readily available anywhere... Flea Markets or yard sales would be your best bet for those. Good thing is you can sometimes get a great deals, I got my tupper ware pitcher lid for 1$ at a flea market....hope you have a fun and safe trip....

To get the correct cistern you either have to go back in time to the 70s (or at least find a very old toilet) or contact Rick or Gordon. At least in Texas nobody has any idea what I'm talking about when I ask them in home improvement stores.

Well is dropped to a cat 2 but still dangers

Pack up my tools from my shed

Next electronics

Then massive DVD collection

Clothes

Star wars stuff already in storage

Guns & ammo / dried good ,can goods at my dads house

There rest is irenes

Be safe. A massive Hurricane is about to hit NC on Saturday, then work it's way up the coast to NY.

Seconded the Cold Weather Faucet covers. They're cheap and perfect.

WOW!!! HE LIVES!!! Dont wanna derail, ...but man!!!!! Here is the MAN! :) Whaz up Mike?????? Where you been? I thought you went to Robotech heaven or Vietnam ;)

• 4 weeks later...

well guys im back, i literally got back to the UK on saturday morning (17th)

We just barely made it to the US as Irene hit the very next day if we had been travelling a day later we would have lost a week of our vacation

We had an absolutely fantastic time and visited many of the famous sights starting in South and North Carolina, the Smokey Mountains and Cherokee is beautiful.

Washington then my personal favourite Philadelphia followed By NYC and the Canadian side of Niagara Falls

we had a great time and so many fantastic memories

Awesome man....glad you and your family had a great time. I'd love to travel to your side of the planet someday. Maybe when my boys are a little older. What did you do in Philly?

Well when you come visit the UK be sure to look me up.

Philly was great, we saw all the Usual sights, and had a steak sandwich at Pats which was an experience in itself :D we also went to McGillian's which i was told was the oldest Pub in Philly really enjoyed that.

Loved the Art Museum and loved the tour of Independence Hall.

Oh and i videoed the future wife running the Rocky steps at the museum too :D