T-21 BFG Blaster

Thanks to all the motivation here...my attempt to my T-21 using pandatroopers template...

I made 4 of these over the last month or so..two for other freinds and one for me the other I will be selling

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Iron ran....I used 1/4" rubber fuel line..($1 per foot) looks way better than the drainage tile...

Dirty Boy...I plan to sell the other for $325

thanks for the comments..first troop with these bad boys next week FANexpo 4day event...whoo hooo

The fuel line is in place and not glued...I drilled two holes(smaller than the rubber)...one at the start and one at the end..used dish soap to tightley fit in the hole pulled it thru a bit...wrapped it around tightley.

Rob...your welcome...and thanks for all your help as my bounty hunter finding me allot of the parts and use of your power tools..

Jason your welcome...were going to look great trooping together..

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to all the motivation here...my attempt to my T-21 using pandatroopers template...

I made 4 of these over the last month or so..two for other freinds and one for me the other I will be selling

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Excellent Guys, I'm making one too.

Can you tell me where you get the Holster or Strap from please?

Kind regards, James R.

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic work Rob!! I'm going to steal your fuel line idea but am wondering where to drill the holes to secure it - got any tips/pics? The smaller cable/wire/pipe/tube is that secured in the same manner? How far does it extend - pics would would be awesome... :D

L

Hey Lasse...here are some pics hope this helps

the smaller tube is actually windshield washer tubing with copper wire inserted into it..using dish washer soap to make it easier. With the copper wire it makes it easy to bend to get the shape..

Rob

Posted Image

Posted Image