*ACTIVATED* TD-4401 / DIRTY BOY / SWAT OFFICER # 006

DirtyBoy

WOW!!

Rick, this is just awesome!

Very cool TD. And the Weathering is amazing!

I have been looking at your pictures and comparing with all my references and all the things that I found, were addressed already.

It became kindof a challenge for me to spot anything that should be corrected. Tuff job I must say!

You made it very easy for me, and very difficult at the same time!

Last one was the weathering on the thighs and handplate, but you corrected it already!

So, as for now, there is just 2 things I would suggest but also want to hear your opinion on them.

1. Looks like the small pouch on your shoulder pouch is still in its original place. It should be placed more near the center.

What do you think?

2. Looks like your prod has two metalic ends. but I can see that the dewback rider's one has no end on the buttom:

post-1761-0-81695600-1314644924_thumb.jp

What do you think?

Other than that, you are done!

So.. let me know what you all think and I will come back ASAP!!

Saludos

Juan

WOW!!

Rick, this is just awesome!

Very cool TD. And the Weathering is amazing!

I have been looking at your pictures and comparing with all my references and all the things that I found, were addressed already.

It became kindof a challenge for me to spot anything that should be corrected. Tuff job I must say!

You made it very easy for me, and very difficult at the same time!

Last one was the weathering on the thighs and handplate, but you corrected it already!

So, as for now, there is just 2 things I would suggest but also want to hear your opinion on them.

1. Looks like the small pouch on your shoulder pouch is still in its original place. It should be placed more near the center.

What do you think?

2. Looks like your prod has two metalic ends. but I can see that the dewback rider's one has no end on the buttom:

post-1761-0-81695600-1314644924_thumb.jp

What do you think?

Other than that, you are done!

So.. let me know what you all think and I will come back ASAP!!

Saludos

Juan

Thanks Juan....Both things you are right about. I cut the larger end off the dewback prod already and give me 10 mins i can move the pouch over :)

Sorry Bro!

Had to leave running!

**** jobs! They mess with everything!!

Well...

I must say this is an amazing TD!

The details and weathering is really awesome!!!

You captured even the little details like the whole in the mortar tube and the thigh and handplate weathering!

Congrats!!!

As we know, reaching the SWAT deployment is not an easy task. It involves lots of commitment, work and overall, love to the Sandtrooper armor. So every time I see a new trooper trying and achieving the SWAT designation is inspiring! Specially when new details and techniques are used to be even more accurate.

So, it is my honor to say, CONGRATULATIONS Rick, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD SWAT Team Officer.

This is your profile link...

And, pls let me know or Bluey which picture you want for your SWAT profile... even more, post lost of pictures of you in armor with all the SWAT bells and whistles!!

Congratulations bro!

Saludos

Juan