DirtyBoy

Name: Rick Bates

Legion ID #: TD-4401

Forum Name: Dirty Boy

Trooper Emulated: Dewback Rider

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Member must currently be deployed as an MEPD Police Officer to be considered. - yes

Weathering must be appropriate to screen used armor. Too little or too much weathering will not be allowed. - yes

Pack, pauldron, and weapon combinations must match a specific trooper a seen on screen. - yes

Pauldrons must be of the accurate "puffy" variety. Older style/flat and brightly/off color pauldrons are not allowed.

Packs must have the appropriate details for the specific trooper which is being referenced.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pouches must be of the correct construction, color, and materials as reference trooper. (does not require shoulder)

Posted Image

Rubber gloves.

Latex or silicone (i.e., "soft") hand plates.

Posted Image

Rivets on the left side of the ab/kidney plates: a total of six rivets with three on the ab and three on the kidney plate, equally spaced out along the depth of the armor and about 10mm from the edge.

Posted Image

One snap on the top right hand side oft he ab plate: back of male side of snap should show on outside of ab plate.

Posted Image

Visible fasteners under crotch area. Two (or 3) male snaps in the back and one split rivet or brad in the front. (not required to be functional)

Posted Image

Boots must be screen accurate in color and make; they cannot have a seam on the front.

Posted Image

TE2 Helmet

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hyperfirm Blaster (not required)

Posted Image

Dewback prod (too long for pic)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Okay I just want to say, it's about time Rick!!! :P

Seriously though, looking baaaad mate! Good luck!

Smally

lol....I know man....ive been so busy and wanted to test out some new weathering techniques...Im pretty happy with the results

Its about time. LOL

Looking Good my friend, looking good.

Now one thing I see missing, from when I did mine. The test tube on the left side of the backpack. I dont see it, and I know I had to put it on when I did mine. I know a simple fix, but I was just being observant, SIR.

Hope to see you real soon.

Thanks man....it's a great helmet for sure. Absolutely one of my favorites. Are you coming to the ComiCONN on august 27th in Stamford?

Not sure yet. I am out on Strike at the moment (Verizon) and I'm not sure what's going on for that day yet. Could be back to work (I hope) or could have picket duty.

This totally sucks!