*DONE* TD-7457 Requesting Deployment

RICKY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah pretty sweet location... I have a question about the side gaps being larger than a half a inch? I tried to keep mine small being I am 6' 220lbs and it was not easy..

What is the real limit requirments for armor when it comes to side gaps?

It is probable that the problem of separation of costs is caused by excess of jawa juice, but in that heat of **** is hard not to take. I measure 1.75 and weight 90 kg, 15 kg of excess weight I have, thanks infernu brother, I hope to see you soon.

a hug to all ¡¡¡

Cool to see you almost done bro!

Three things remain...

You must paint black the whole exhaust port on your pack.

There is one white thingy on the pipe...

And, you need to close the side gaps between the ab and kidney plates as in the CRL for 501st clarence:

13.Kidney Plate: Kidney plate sides should line up with the ab plate leaving no gaps, just a seam line. The top of the kidney plate should abut the bottom of the back plate.

Of course, a small gap (as much as 1/2 an inch) could be allowed.

And, please post close up pictures of your hovis to see the details and screen mesh. I know you have it since I have seen your helmet in person. But to follow the proper process, I will need you to post them here.

Just that and you will be done, with the white Pualdron.

Unfortunately, the stitches on the orange and black ones make them unacceptable for Police Officer or SWAT Team.

But no worries, the white is fine!

Let me know if you need anything...

Saludos.

:)

Juan

Cool to see you almost done bro!

Three things remain...

You must paint black the whole exhaust port on your pack.

There is one white thingy on the pipe...

And, you need to close the side gaps between the ab and kidney plates as in the CRL for 501st clarence:

13.Kidney Plate: Kidney plate sides should line up with the ab plate leaving no gaps, just a seam line. The top of the kidney plate should abut the bottom of the back plate.

Of course, a small gap (as much as 1/2 an inch) could be allowed.

And, please post close up pictures of your hovis to see the details and screen mesh. I know you have it since I have seen your helmet in person. But to follow the proper process, I will need you to post them here.

Just that and you will be done, with the white Pualdron.

Unfortunately, the stitches on the orange and black ones make them unacceptable for Police Officer or SWAT Team.

But no worries, the white is fine!

Let me know if you need anything...

Someone helpme ¡¡¡

I have no idea how to fix the plate ab of the kidneys, someone can guide me

thank you very much everyone for being always on the lookout.

(Juan will send an mp)

Hey, in your first post, pictures 3 and 4 show a large amount of black undersuit between the ab plate, and the back plate. Up the side... See it?? This has to GO AWAY!!!! LOL

First take a piece of white ABS, or Styrene, and cut it the same height as the AB and Back plate. Next I cut it wide enough to attach permanantly to the ab plate underneath, with either rivets preferred, or glue. Next have the piece long enough to tuck in underneath the back plate, or butt up against flush or with less than a 1/2" gap between the two.

Now you can use velcro, or snaps, whatever you are using now to close the clam shell up.

I use the method of tucking under the back, and have velcro/elastic 3" wide strips to close mine up.

Hope this helps.

This will close the clam shell up tight, and take away the black. It will be a solid white, or close to a solid white closure.

Yeah!

Jays solution is easy an effective.

Also check this out bro:

Link

Hope it helps.

La idea es que el abdomen se una a los riñonera... para eso hay que usar un pedazo de estireno o abs blanco.. pegarlo por delante y hacer que cierre con velcro o broches por atrás.

Es más sencillo de lo que suena.

Claro que puedes ir al extremo de ponerle bondo o pasta automotriz, lijarlo y pintarlo... depende de lo que quieras...

Checa y busca referecnias en temas sobre : "shimming" o "shims"

Listo hermano...

Un abrazo.

Saludos

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image By rickyzeger at 2011-12-14[/img]Posted Image By rickyzeger at 2011-12-14[/img]Posted Image By rickyzeger at 2011-12-14[/img]Posted Image By rickyzeger at 2011-12-14[/img]

Hi all again, back with corrections which are a new skin orange Pauldron and close the sides of the plate ab, the parts were cut from a spare low back, dremel cut and pasted the wing lower back. I am aware you have comments, receive all a big hug and thank you for following my post and the great support from you all.

excellent the new face of the detachment

OK...

Really sorry for the delay. Work has been insane this last weeks/months...

But I am finally here!

So, now I can see that the gaps, hovi's and pauldron issues have been addressed... GREAT!

That is a big step closer.

Unfortunately, I still need to ask you to post pictures of your pack where the exhaust port's pipe has been painted all black. No white or other color parts should be visible.

This is what I am talking about.:

post-1761-0-97092600-1324329311_thumb.jp

Just that, and you'll be done.

Actually, I think you mentioned that it was done, so just post the picture.

Thx a lot bro.

Saludos

Unfortunately, I still need to ask you to post pictures of your pack where the exhaust port's pipe has been painted all black. No white or other color parts should be visible.

This is what I am talking about.:

post-1761-0-97092600-1324329311_thumb.jp

This is why we trust Juan! :salute:

GREAT!

So, now everything is done, so...

Congratulations, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

This is your link.

Pls, PM me and Bluey the picture you want for your profile (wearing the correct pauldron and Blaster ;) )

Felicidades hermano!

Saludos

Juan

wowwww realy tanks to everyone to follow this post and for the correct guide to make an new Mos Easley officer. There is now a new partner covering the backs of others. is a great gift for me for Christmas, by the way Merry Christmas to all here in Mos Easley. a big hug to all and now find those droids.

Tacos and XX Beer for everyone in the Cantina! Congrats on your Deployment!!!

Jajajajajajajaja Sandman Tigui I see there, I pay, is a night of partying. and happy Christmas to all and their families. receive a big hug