EFX Helmet

lx.clone

Hello brothers, new trooper here.

I'm starting to build my TD armor, but I need an advice about the helmet to adquire.

Does the EFX Stormtrooper (with new lenses and decals) or the new EFX TD Helmet approved by the 501st in a TD armor?

I'm really in the doubt what to do!

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,

lx.clone

First off.....welcome to the sandy side of the galaxy....great choice going sandtrooper man.

If your going to go the EFX route I would personally go with the stormtrooper version and do the modifications. If you go the sandtrooper version you will spend lots of time trying to match a factory weathering. Keep in mind there are lots of great and affordable helmets out there. Check with mike tk4510 and see if he can set you up. Much better than the efx series.

Thank you so much for the help.

But the modifications that I've to make in the EFX New Hope are the lenses and the decals right?. Or there's any more things to modify?

Isn't the EFX the same mold than the MRCE? And the MRCE is an approved helmet.

Sorry for all the questions and my ignorance, but I'm starting now!

Best regards.

Thank you so much for the help.

But the modifications that I've to make in the EFX New Hope are the lenses and the decals right?. Or there's any more things to modify?

Isn't the EFX the same mold than the MRCE? And the MRCE is an approved helmet.

Sorry for all the questions and my ignorance, but I'm starting now!

Best regards.

Both MRCE and eFX are approved helmets, but screen accurate helmets look much better 8)

Brothers, thank you so much for all the help.

My worries are because I recently read the Costume Reference Library:

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TD_sandtrooper

And I noticed that MRCE and/or ANHv2 helmets are not allowed!

Is this new?

Thank you so much.

Beste regards

must be new.... know both Bluey and myself used the MRCE back in the day...but the legion is becoming more accurate as a whole. FISD and the MEPD are usually the ones that have set the standards for the legion aand the bar will continue to be raised. the efx is pre-assembled....that is the ONLY benefit. if your not comfortable with the extra build work....im sure you could commission someone here to do it for you

I think is new too...

But I'll try my approval with one of the helmets, because I've them both, just don't know wich one to wheathering!

And my financial situation doesn't let me buy a new helmet!!

Can I post here my progress pics in my armor to know if I doing the right job?

Thanks for all the help.

Best regards

First off.....welcome to the sandy side of the galaxy....great choice going sandtrooper man.

If your going to go the EFX route I would personally go with the stormtrooper version and do the modifications. If you go the sandtrooper version you will spend lots of time trying to match a factory weathering. Keep in mind there are lots of great and affordable helmets out there. Check with mike tk4510 and see if he can set you up. Much better than the efx series.

I'll second TK4510s helmets I have one (just ordered parts for another) and they're sweet!