Field Packs Only....No BLASTERS Allowed

DirtyBoy

23 hours ago, deckard1138 said:

That looks great, nice job! How did you like that as a kit? I recently got in contact with him and would like to get one when I have the funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

the kit was great.  I just changed the plastic bars on the backpack with aluminium but for the rest it was all from the kit. 

Great explanations, everything is labelled so no hesitation and you get a lot of links on other builds to clear any doubt. 

And charlie was always eager to answer my questions. 

I don't know the other makers but my experience with this kit was great and I really like the result. 

J. 

Wow, that's some beautiful work with the Sandtrooper Backpack Kit Jérôme!

I send out lots of kits all around the world, but it's not very often I get to see the finished product. I'm glad to hear you are happy with the kit and the instructions provided. The kit has evolved over the past 10 years, so if there's anything that could be improved, please let me know.

I'll be working on gathering parts for Mike's kit this weekend, and if there are any other troopers that need a field backpack, please send me a message.

Thanks!

Charlie

Question, I've seen photo's of speakers and MP3 players/IPODS inside of trooper's backpacks?

What are they used for? To play Cantina music as your walk around?  To play general Sandtrooper Radio chatter? :tongue:

I'm intrigued. :td:

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:25 AM, Eynonz said:

Question, I've seen photo's of speakers and MP3 players/IPODS inside of trooper's backpacks?

What are they used for? To play Cantina music as your walk around?  To play general Sandtrooper Radio chatter? :tongue:

Mot people use Skutch's radio chatter.

On 13 février 2017 at 5:25 PM, Eynonz said:

It's indeed to play radio chatter. 

Since you have a radio on tour back, it seems fair that it's working...

cantina music is a great idea though...

• bigwam unpinned this topic