Field Packs Only....No BLASTERS Allowed

DirtyBoy

• 8 months later...

Want to share the latest version of my pack... I specially took a long time working on the Radio to get it as I wanted it to be. I still need to find a vintage antenna but, it is 99% done to what I want.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some parts are from Crashmann, some are Dirty Boy's, Syphon from Gordon, Radio is a Zenix, Dial is from Voodoo, Seedtrays from Mr.Bojangles, and some parts are just Hardware store stuff. I used real film making gaffer's tape and humbrol 47 paint. All dials work with real radio hardware, but they are not connected to anything. I normally store a mp3 player and an amp inside the radio and play the TD radio loop.

Straps were taken from an old backpack and the padded finish helps a lot in troops. It also has a sternum strap that makes it very comfortable to wear.

I like it a lot. :)

And thats it I guess.

Saludos.

THX bro!

It has been a slow run, but I do hope to be up to the SWAT members and program standard! (Actually, I believe Members standard is higher than the actual program standard)

You guys are something!

Hopefully, soon I will be joining!

:)

Saludos

(Actually, I believe Members standard is higher than the actual program standard)

:)

I think your right man....all the eyes are picking up new things all the time. I've even started to rework some parts that at one point I thought were perfect.

Before you know it you'll be there man

• 1 month later...

Got the chance to take my 2nd pack build out to troop for the first time at last weekend's COMIKAZE at the LA Convention Center. TD Pack version # 4.

It was kind of weird to be wearing a new helmet, black pauldron and this pack since I've always worn the Roadblock Captain setup for the past 2 years...

You are all getting getting a sneak peek at my upcoming SWAT submission. (Finally!) :td::thumbsup::yes:

Posted Image

Got the chance to take my 2nd pack build out to troop for the first time at last weekend's COMIKAZE at the LA Convention Center. TD Pack version # 4.

It was kind of weird to be wearing a new helmet, black pauldron and this pack since I've always worn the Roadblock Captain setup for the past 2 years...

You are all getting getting a sneak peek at my upcoming SWAT submission. (Finally!) :td::thumbsup::yes:

Posted Image

cant freakin wait Mike!!!

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Thank You Juan. Maybe by occasion i will add a lighter blue selfmixed. Choice even in modelingshops not that good. Though outside it is a bit different. Afterwards id be also a bit more careful with varnishing as it darkened the color additionally a bit.

• 1 year later...

Hey Rick, (Dirty Boy)

I was interested in purchasing one of your packs or pack kits. I can't get onto your website or message you. I'm looking to join the 501st by the end of the year or early next year as a HWT. Dumb question but is there a difference in pack from a sandtrooper and HWT? Other then the cleanliness. Can you please message me back with some prices/ options?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

• bigwam unpinned this topic