Field Packs Only....No BLASTERS Allowed

DirtyBoy

Here's mine. It's a dirty boy kit with bent frame attched to an Alice pack frame. The mortar tube and lab pipe hide the double frame nicely. Also, I'm more of an idealised look fan, so the electrical tape thing wasn't gonna happen. I know...I may never be deployed. :(

post-4378-0-14930000-1311176469_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, so I am late to the party. Thought I would share a few pics of my 2 latest builds.

The 1st is a standard Captains Pack which is now on it's way to a trooper in Italy...

Posted Image

Posted Image

The 2nd is a Private Enlisted Trooper pack which is now on it's way to a Trooper in Austrailia...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Both packs were built using my Modular frame and mortar tube design so that the pack breaks dowwn into 2 sections for easy shipping.

Both packs were also built ussing some of the new pack parts supplied by Mike TK4510. Awesome stuff Mike!!!!!

These parts are available on Trooperbay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If your still making these Rick, I'll take one. I'm looking for something less than $50. (I'm pretty sure tupperware doesn't cost that much.) I'm building my own TD for next years comicon and need all the accessories. If you can ship me a kit, that'll take a lot of time off my hands.

Let me know. Email @ riosmcdowell@hotmail.com, or pm me.

Thanks, Rio

TheEvilJawa

• bigwam unpinned this topic