Sonix Radio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its in the works, i sent a sample to dirty boy, waiting to hear back also im waiting for some materials to come in.

they will be decals and the one i have done so far has kinda of an aged look to it, if you go to the field-pack thread under my nearly done field-pack i have a pic of the one i made.

On this subject does anyone know if you can get these made with a white text on clear background, trimmed just around the lettering, like an Airfix model kit's transfers? Cos when I looked at home priting some the best I could find was white paper that you would have to colour match the dark colour of the radio to and print out a square with the lettering on.

Nick

I have a good friend that does custom graphics and lettering locally. As a matter of fact, he currently has the contract with another local company that produces the TK and Vader suits for LFL and Walt Disney World. He makes the decals for the TK helmets for them. I spoke to him about this and I have an appointment with him later this week to go over it and see what he can come up with.