Drak's AP TD build

Drak

Hi all,

I've been floating around the MEPD for some time now. I finally decide to get of my keister and start my TD build after having the my armor for almost 6 months. Last fall I built my backpack thinking the armor was going to arrive. But there were delays. Anyways, my goal is to go for SWAT as the Docking Bay 94 SGT V1.

I'll be posting some pics soon.

Thanks all and I'm looking forward to joining the ranks. And of course, gettin' dirty. :lol:

Here is just a few pics of my helmet and a some others.

Helmet is done accept for painting the screws. Thanks to Keith for the awesome mic tips!

Thanks everyone! I'll be adding more tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Here's a few more build pics. I planned to take more pics but I just kept moving along. Further below are some my first "finished" test pics. Please add any suggestion, comments, etc. B)

Thanks!

Brad

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Keith's mic tips.

Posted Image

I bought some CAboots last fall when I thought I was going to start my build. I'm now on the back order list for TKboots now though. Can't wait to switch them out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Rubber hand guards & gloves.

Posted Image

Here is some "finished" pics. I wish I had known my pauldron was flipped over my shoulder pouch at the time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I pulled my belt to tight and it bunched my shim. Made a note not to do that again. :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

My backpack is almost completed. I'm now upgrading the radio. I'll post those pics soon.

Thanks everyone!

• 8 months later...

So after 6 months later I finally submitted my photos for my TD id. It was granted last week!! Newer photo will probably be posted soon.

TD-7629 reporting!!