TK409?

SCORCH

Hi Guys...anyone know is Chris Bartlett is around...I have ordered a neck seal off his site and he has not responed to a few emails...just wondering if hes ok and still around..

thanks

Rob

Hi Guys...anyone know is Chris Bartlett is around...I have ordered a neck seal off his site and he has not responed to a few emails...just wondering if hes ok and still around..

thanks

Rob

I am wondering about the same. Ordered some stuff from him a couple months ago, but don´t get any replies to my emails.

Morten

thanks

Rob

I have him saved on ebay link and he seems to have been active there (latest feedback Jul-08-11) I have ordered a neckseal from him in the past and it came after a couple of weeks. I'm sure he will get back to you

thanks

Rob

Hi mate...

i've ordered a neckseal from him as well (that was on June 22). On Facebook i got the answer from him, that his wife was sick for 3 weeks. She is the person who makes the neckseals....but this was the only answer from him...i hope the stuff comes soon too :mellow:

@Viktor: Your word in god's ear ;):lol:

Cheers...

Chris, finally responded and yes he was having some family issues but all good and necj seal has been shipped.

thanks

i was gonna say, i just talked to him the other day. he will ALWAYS get you your item. if he doesnt get back to you right away, he will. he a very busy important man!