*ACTIVATED* TD-2921 / PHIL65 / SWAT OFFICER # 007

Phil65

Took me longer than I thought (darned real life getting in the way again! ;) ) but have finally gotten round to re-weathering the chest plate to make it look a bit more accurate.

Also attached are a few close ups of the trimmed knee ammo belt.

All I need now is to get kitted up again and get a few photos to show the complete effect.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At last! If this doesn't do it I don't know what will...

(I even remembered - though you can't really tell on these shots - to remove the elastic holding the chest and back plate together so that they're 'free floating')

So according to my calculations, with the chest plate weathered and the knee belt trimmed, that completes all the mods suggested/recommended (so fingers crossed)

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

You should get some news soon.... It's a lot of extra time to evaluate each part of the build. What I did was continue to look over every part of my armor even after I had submitted it for swat. Check all your weathering patterns then check again

You should get some news soon.... It's a lot of extra time to evaluate each part of the build. What I did was continue to look over every part of my armor even after I had submitted it for swat. Check all your weathering patterns then check again

OK thanks Rick (it's kinda like being an expectant father again - any day now... :D )

Hey Looking really good!Seems to me that all the needed mods are done. Just wanted to tell you that this is coming to an end now. Your submission process that is ;).

I am on my phone now so getting you deployed is a bit complicated. But, if you take me word for it, i wil, do the right process tomorrow and get your profile and all stuff done from my computer. So, this is weird, getting you deployed before deployment...

So anyway, walking all the way from regular TD to police officer to SWAT is not the easiest thing. But you have done a gat job here and it does show up. It can sometimes be a long trail and a difficult one... But being among the best always is. And you are now my brother.

Congratulations, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD SWAT Team officer. Allow me a few hours to get your profile up. Saludos

Juan.

Ok...

Now I am on my computer and everything is done!!

:D

You have your SWAT banner under your avatar on the forum and a profile on the SWAT team members page.

Here, this is your link.

Now, just send me or Bluey the picture you want for your profile and we will be done in no time!

Again... CONGRATS bro!

Saludos

You have devoted much time and effort to be accepted to SWAT Phil, but it was worth it. You created my favorite character sandtrooper. Congrats bro!

And many thanks to you my friend for building such an awesome T-21 for me! :D

• 3 weeks later...