*DONE* TD-2168 Requesting Deployment

Woop Woop.... Absolutely over the moon, Don't worry there will be loads of minor tweeks, i'm swapping the pouches round from chest to left hip, the blank on my right hip is where i'm waiting for my french ammo pouch to arrive for my romfx speaker so hopefully that should balance them out, and the screws on the helmet and tape on the pack will be upgraded, but i'm away for a long weekend trooping at an Airshow and won't be starting anything till I get back and should be able to get the picture for my profile.

Very Happy to be deployed.... Big thanks Dave..... (And Mr Marsden Too.) and everyone else for their support and Spoox, one day i'll take you up on a real beer.

Cheers Troopers,

Guy.

Nice one Guy mate, many congrats on your deployment!

Looking forward to trooping with you this weekend, 2 Sandies in one of the UKs biggest airshows!!

Woop Woop!

Cheers Dave.... See you in the early hours. Woop woop.

And Brads squad!! sorry Brad!

Was great seeing you today! and the "man cave" Awesome collection!

Hope to catch up again soon!

Hopefully me and Sir Dave will be cleared for SWAT for the next troop Posted Image

Cheers Brad, just done 2 days in the TD and i'm shattered the heat was overwhelming, but loved every minute of it....

I trooped with Guy at this event and like he says it was blistering hot, just how us Sandies like it :P

Thought you might like to see a few photos from the event....

Getting ready in a back of a van/gazebo affair, not the Ritz but for hardcore TDs it wasn't a problem.

Posted Image

Just out to meet the public..

Posted Image

Got distracted by an F-16 :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Had to deal with some Royal Air Force MPs that tried to disrespect our authority, they insisted they were the true police at this event.

Posted Image

We soon subdued them ;)

Posted Image