*DONE* TD-2168 Requesting Deployment

Looking good mate - great to see you on here at last. :D

Nice weathering job you've done there (and love the little details on the T-21 ;))

Good luck with deployment my friend.

Regards, Phil

Looking good there Guy!

Ok we will need a pic showing your separated butt and kidney plate.

Your screws on the ear doesn't look to be the accurate kind but lets wait for Juan to advise if it is alright for deployment.

Good luck! B)

Thanks for the comments guy's, it's really appreciated.

The butt and kidney plate are shown in the same picture as the shoulder straps and i'll take another picture of the ears to show the screws a little better.

Cheers.... Guy.

Looking good there Guy!

Ok we will need a pic showing your separated butt and kidney plate.

Your screws on the ear doesn't look to be the accurate kind but lets wait for Juan to advise if it is alright for deployment.

Good luck! B)

GORDON,I CAN PERSONALLY VOUCH FOR HOW AWESOME GUY'S KIT IS! B) JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE HIS T-21 with fully working cocking lever and trigger !!!! and it splits down nicely for transit too! a work of art! :)B) ( a demo video on here guy???) ;)

Thanks for the comments guy's, it's really appreciated.

The butt and kidney plate are shown in the same picture as the shoulder straps and i'll take another picture of the ears to show the screws a little better.

Cheers.... Guy.

Oops guess I missed that. Must be looking at shoulder straps and missed the back plate in the background. OK you got that covered. B)

I also upgraded your forums profile to Sandtrooper. Good luck! :P

GORDON,I CAN PERSONALLY VOUCH FOR HOW AWESOME GUY'S KIT IS! B) JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE HIS T-21 with fully working cocking lever and trigger !!!! and it splits down nicely for transit too! a work of art! :)B) ( a demo video on here guy???) ;)

Haha with Dave as your armourer, I have full confidence in Guy's amrour making the grade.

So where's the video? B)

Evening Troopers.

Tonight i dug out the filler and paint from the screws and then repainted and weathered them.....

Posted Image

And for those who wanted to see it the T21 bolt action mechanism... Click the picture below.

Posted Image

Holly Vader Midian if you get to combine this with pandatroopers sfx blaster effects you'll have the ultimate blaster!!!! And by the way it looks awesomely cool as it is!

I'm a fan bro would want one of those for my b day.

Jajajajajaja! Congrats big time!

This is a great looking set of armor man! I LOVE the weathering!!!! :duim::blink:

I can see the butt and kidney are separated... no need to clarify for my sake, Juan may ask for more.

And I don't see anything else needed.

I may be missing something — that's why it's up to more than one of us — but you're looking good man!

Hey Guy!

How are you doing bro?

Sorry for taking such long time to review your stuff (and everyones actually). I have been a bit busy lately... but here I am.

Your armor looks really cool bro.

I have checked your pictures and also read the comments from the community and I can only join the rest of the bortherhood to say, your TD looks great.

Weathering looks really good. At first thought it was a bit too subtle, but then in the close up picts I could see it better. Nice.

The T21 is awesome! Looks great. I specially like the detail of having a real brush on the stock. Awesome!!!

And all around all the gear and armor looks good.

So...

Congratulations guy, you are now oficially deployed as a MEPD Police Officer.

Your profile link...

Pls, pm me or bluey the picture you would like for your profile.

And... there are a couple of post deployment suggestions for you to consider if you want to:

-You could wear your hip pouch on the other side, just to give visual balance. Not needed at all anyway.

-Maybe you can consider changing the screws on your ears for some with smaller head. This might not be possible if you have drilled the plastic for the size you are now using, but smaller screws would look a bit more accurate.

-You could add more black tape around the upper strip on the blue seedtray on the pack in order to make it wider and paint black the dial. This also makes a more accurate move a long pack look. But, thats up to you...

;)

Saludos.

Juan