TD 7298 - progress pics

Dr. Gonzo

Howdy,

I'm in the process of getting my TD up to MEPD deployed standards. Here are some pics I took today.

Here is what I know I need to do, please let me know if there are any additional issues:

1. My stripes need to be lighter blue;

2. I need a mortar tube on my pack; and

3. I need to weather my pack.

Thanks

Brett Powers

Bast Alpha Garrison

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is the 3rd Bast Alpha Garrison member to go for deployment. Looks like they are going on a roll here. B)

Looks good. Maybe a close up pic of the helmet so we can see the teeth and mic tips.

Might want to move the brow higher as well. Seems to be a little too low.

And lastly don't forget to get Walt to approve your TD as well. B)

brett and i really just took these pics to let you guys know bast alpha is making a push to to make sure the mepd is representing big time in new orleans. i know we need to do some work to get this td deployed, but brett has an awesome start! in the coming weeks we will be posting a ton of pics to show all the details. jokerfish, dr gonzo, and I are all good friends who work together on our costumes and take our costumes very seriously, that's why we are involved in the mepd. being in the 501st is one thing, being mepd is another! B)

Thanks guys - more detailed and closer pics to come - I just wanted to post what I have so far. I've sent the pics to Walt (Phenix), my GML and am awaiting word on approval.

I'm looking forward to eventually joining my BAG brothers in the MEPD.

Thanks - and keep the suggestions coming.

Brett

Bast Alpha Garrison

New Orleans, LA

what detail pics?? imagine that!

The helmet has 4 teeth cut out, they are just small teeth I guess :)

We worked the CRL, requirements, and used both of our costumes while helping Brett update his armor. It was bought as a deployed kit, but we changed up a few items and are still making mods. While I dont think the 3 of us are shooting for SWAT level (we are basically making up our own characters) we are taking the commitment to detail just as serious. We have 3 TDs now (as soon as Powwers gets approved) and hoping to get a few more. We started a Patrol, are in the works on making t shirts nd patches, and I am currently working on making a filter backpack so we can all 3 have different componments to our suits. Its coming along nicely!

• 2 months later...