Dewback Prod/Lance

I'm working on a Dewback Lance/Prod I was curious as to see if anyone else had made these?

So far I have a pretty good stick about 8' but I am not exactly sure what the offical or proper size would normally be. Also curious if anyone has info on what to use for the little shiny bit. I've looked at some of the pictures on the dented helmet, and a few of the others you can find on google but want to make it as close/accurate as possible.

Thanks,

Owen

I made one and well having it be as long as it is suppose to be just doesn't work in crowds and buildings. So here is what I did. take your height and add one foot. I used a shifter nob and a copper pipe fitting for my shiney bit. On top is a screen for a faucet and a small brass ring that you can find in any craft store. They come in all sorts of sizes. And the dial was a bit I had laying around not ever sure what it was from ! And the rod itself is pvc pipe with another smaller one inside for support. In the end I hammered a dowl that the shiney bit fits over and has a set screw in. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well I just scanned Ebay till I found one that looked about right, it was used so it didn't have a brand name. Cost me a whole 5 bucks LOL So just hit ebay and look. A vented shift knob would look good too. I found a few on there after I got mine, figures

Katt

I found one on Ebay that looks like the one I used

Item number: 7994121056 just type that number into the search box