Celebration VI is set for Orlando 2012

trooper1

Hey C VI is set for August 23-26 in Orlando once again. I have my hotel reservations made, and they are going fast. Hope many of us will be there. Will be nice to see alot of Police Officers their next year. :duim: It was alot of fun last time and will be even better this time. Maybe even Rolf can make it this time...... :salute: Smally ???? Anyone else.

Hey Jay I'm in... Can you assist with some C VI info of some type for the first timers like me, as well as lodging so I can book right away?

Biggest issue for me I guess will be to send all my armor and TD gear by plane, but I have an year to do so, and yes

it will be lots of fun meeting a lot of brothers for the first time!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I highly recommend using the CVI home site for booking reservations, but YOU NEED to do so quickly.

The good ones are going fast. I booked 4 rooms at the Rosen which is the closest, and 30 min. ago that block of rooms was sold out. Just get the closest room available for the cost. Rosen is the best if you can get in there but many others are available.

www.starwarscelebration.com

Thanks Jay, since it's my first time. I'll book the hotel what about the tickets:

1 Should they be bought right away as a regular visitor

2 Saw that there will be a VIP package coming out, should I wait for it, according to your experience is it worth it?

3 Is their any privilege registering as a Legion member for the tickets?

Thanks for the experience sharing as it's my first onePosted Image

As for tickets, no, they dont have to be purchased right away. It is much cheaper though to buy the whole show packet. As for the VIP.. Ehhhh, I had a couple of guys who purchased it, and they talked like it wasnt worth it, but I cannot tell you for sure. I know it can be added on, when it comes available.

As for the benefit of being a Legion member, no, no benefit at all, unless you volunteer to work so many hours for Lucas. You would have to check out the 501st site later for that info. I dont find that very enjoyable, so I pay for my ticket and go and come as I want.

See ya there for sure.

:D

Always watch the 501st site for info on the 501st bash. It is a definate, and alot of fun.

It does cost extra, but definately worth it in my opinion.

Had a ball :pint1:

Thanks bro would be my pleasure in meeting you as well as other great TD brothers. And yes we'll have some JawaPosted Imagebeer!

As for tickets, no, they dont have to be purchased right away. It is much cheaper though to buy the whole show packet. As for the VIP.. Ehhhh, I had a couple of guys who purchased it, and they talked like it wasnt worth it, but I cannot tell you for sure. I know it can be added on, when it comes available.

As for the benefit of being a Legion member, no, no benefit at all, unless you volunteer to work so many hours for Lucas. You would have to check out the 501st site later for that info. I dont find that very enjoyable, so I pay for my ticket and go and come as I want.

See ya there for sure.

:D

Always watch the 501st site for info on the 501st bash. It is a definate, and alot of fun.

It does cost extra, but definately worth it in my opinion.

Had a ball :pint1:

Wohoooooooooo!!!!

Just booked in the double tree at seaworld!!

Supposed to be .3mi from the con center and is an official hotel so....

And I guess it IS in seaworld!!

See you there bros!!

I am excited!!!

Missed CV and didnt want to miss CVI for anything.

Saludos

Ok me and my wife just booked our rooms at the days inn .02 miles firm the con

Our first really big con

Can't wait to meet fellow mepd

I may or my not have armor

Maybe we could set up a meet and greet one one of the days

Maybe have a armor build. ( hint hint). :)

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh!!! I'm in! Posted Image

Just booked at the Double Tree in Sea World with my girl friend.

Will have all my gear sent thru a buddy's air cargo system and

will be my biggest pleasure to meet and share with my great

brothers of the MEPD!

See ya next year!!!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I know something I hope can happen. I hope maybe we can set something up, where WE, the MEPD can meet one evening for a drink. JUST US. We have lots of time to plan, but maybe Thursday evening, since Friday is the bash. Any and ALL MEPD would be welcome.

Just a thought ahead of time. This way we arent just meeting in the halls on Friday and Saturday.

Just a wish of mine. :D

I second Jay on this one. We have enough time plannig and yes we should have an only MEPD gathering for sure.

I arrive on the 21 in Miami, pick up my gear and will check in Orlando on the 22 second. So count me in.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I know something I hope can happen. I hope maybe we can set something up, where WE, the MEPD can meet one evening for a drink. JUST US. We have lots of time to plan, but maybe Thursday evening, since Friday is the bash. Any and ALL MEPD would be welcome.

Just a thought ahead of time. This way we arent just meeting in the halls on Friday and Saturday.

Just a wish of mine. :D

Cool! I wont buy my tickets until later on. I have to make sure who is going in the group first. LOL I know Kirby is going to. B)

As for others, I hope to see alot of us, just like the last time. It WILL BE GREAT!

You bet Jay it will be GREAT and all TD's together will have a blast of a time!!!Posted Image

Cool! I wont buy my tickets until later on. I have to make sure who is going in the group first. LOL I know Kirby is going to. B)

As for others, I hope to see alot of us, just like the last time. It WILL BE GREAT!

Just an FYI, if some of you dont read the 501st forums. Rosen Centre is the official hotel of the 501st. If you wish to stay there you need to see the 501st forums asap to see if rooms are still available.

• 1 month later...

I can't wait for Celebration VI. I'm recently married and convinced my wife to go along with it! We try to prioritize our vacations before we start having kids where we won't be able to do this and costuming. As I am new here, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and hope to see you there. Where is the best place to go for advice on what hotel(s) to consider? I liked the tip prior that stated the 501st hotel was the rosen centre. I think I'll just have to go check it out.