On Going Run Of T-21 Gun KIts / Parts

Hello all,

This is a new item I am offering to the club. A T-21 gun kit that includes the all wood body, top reciever part,wood grips,and wood front sight.

The Body is a one piece so there is no need to glue parts together. The middle as seen in the pics, is routed out on both sides so it sets in 1/4 inch. The gun butt is the correct size and has been rounded to like a real gun. It can be stained or painted to your liking. The front part is big for support in your barrell and comes in the correct size to fit in a 3" pipe or something of equal size.

The Top Reciever is also a one piece and needs no parts glued together. The shape and design matches up on the gun body so all you have to do is glue and screw it together or however you want to secure it.

The Gun Grips These grips are laser cut and have a perfect shape and edge. These can also be stained or painted.

The Front Sight This part is also laser cut out of 1/2 wood and has a equal and perfect shape.

This gun is perfect if you need the base and want to add your own detail.

The gun kit is $100.00 and that includes shipping and insurance within the U.S. I will ship overseas, just send me a message and I will get you a quote. Alaska and Hawaii please get quotes also.

Here are some pics.

The gun body

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Top Reciever

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Grips and Site

Posted Image

The Front Sight

Posted Image

All the Parts

Posted Image

Soon I will also have the complete gun with percision parts painted and stained with swivel and sling for sale. Stay tuned.

Just send me a message here or at my email abailey8266@yahoo.com. Thanks and enjoy.