Awsome

Grit

... its so sad they did not show the attack on the sand crawler in ANH.

That would have been really something ;)

Hey, we can always hope for the re-release of the special edition on holo-ray in 2020 I'm sure he will do! :D

This is a great picture! I do have to say though that I dont trust Dorman. I tell you why.

At CV in Florida, I made a deal for this print to be shipped to me, so I didnt have to carry it with my armor. Well, after many emails, and phone calls. Still no print. He TOOK me for a ride. :angry: I just dont trust him now.

I will wait now, and catch him at C VI I hope. I will get to the bottom of this one way or the other. :)

Guest Locitus

Hey, we can always hope for the re-release of the special edition on holo-ray in 2020 I'm sure he will do! :D

Be careful what you wish for! He might shoot a new scene with SE TDs doing the attack. ;)

If so, i hope he will contact us for some kick *** sandy shots, and no use of the rotj dude fooling around.

Crossed fingers from here ;)

This is a great picture! I do have to say though that I dont trust Dorman. I tell you why.

At CV in Florida, I made a deal for this print to be shipped to me, so I didnt have to carry it with my armor. Well, after many emails, and phone calls. Still no print. He TOOK me for a ride. :angry: I just dont trust him now.

I will wait now, and catch him at C VI I hope. I will get to the bottom of this one way or the other. :)

I bought the noted pic from him, one of the artists proofs from his website, and he signed it and drew in an additional Jawa at the bottom also... Okay this was before CV and I did have to wait a few weeks and 1 e-mail but he did respond straight away to it... No big issues... Shame as that is a great print and pride of place on the wall in the dining room...