Quartermaster's Pack

BananoPower22

Hey there guys and gals, I just want to show you all what I received today when I went today to the Post Office..

Posted Image

Yes! It is finally here. My pack for HWT (Although it's not a HWT pack as many HWTs use, I decided to go with the Captains pack because it is my favorite :) ). I absolutely love it, it is the greatest thing my eyes have seen so far. I just fell in love with it once I unpacked it and joined the two parts together.

And when I mention 'joined the two parts together', means that Quartermaster was kind enough to separate the pack in two so the shipping cost to Puerto Rico was not that expensive.

Also, a piece of paper that Quartermaster wrote said this:

"Congratulations on your purchase of this Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope Prop!

You have purchased a fan made, hand made prop replica of a Sandtrooper "Captains" Backpack as seen in the original 1977 movie "A New Hope".

Every effort has been made to use quality materials that resemble as closely as possible the original materials used from the movie to give your prop a "Screen Accurate" look.

This backpack has been constructed using a "modular" assembly, meaning if something should ever break ofr get damaged, repairs can be made and replacement parts are avaliable.

While this prop is very sturdy and can hold up to the wear and tear of normal trooping, please take care as to not throw or drop it as damage could occur.

Congratulations again and thank you for your purchasse.

Enjoy your new Backpack!

John Hopper

TD2557 Designs

Empire City Garrison

501st Legion

MEPD Deployed Officer"

Thanks for peeking! Hope to see you around :)

I am very happy to hear you love your pack Juan!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I really do appreciate it. Makes me want to keep on doing what I do.

Special thanks to you Dave. A FRIEND for sure, no doubt.

• 5 years later...

I have seen these packs and even ordered one in March. I know it takes a long time to build something like this, but boy am I excited! So glad talent like John Hopper is in the 501st!