*ACTIVATED* TD-2755 / JK007 / SWAT OFFICER # 004

JK007

Very nice sandy Jason, i´m sure you will be on board real soon :)

As far as i can see, all 4 trays are black, minus the first upper one, its blue as the only one?

Real strange, but sure looks like it.

(and i guess no black tape on them as well then)

You have trim the ammo leg belt round, both up and down, it shall only be round in the bottom area.

The back pack, might need a extra care i think.

On the: Mushroom caps, radio, bee stinger, canister plate, small box whit the small groove tube in/upper right side.

I´m not sure if the alley captain also have the round circle on he´s pauldron, as there was made a few orange pauldrons in ANH.

(have to check my ref pics)

I was just wondering if you had fixed the ammo leg belt that Rolf mentions above. I know I hadnt seen any more pics since, and was just wondering.

I had looked at moving the ammo lower but it catches the top of shin armour and is likely to cause damage to both parts during trooping.

Also looking at the screen caps it looks right for the alley check Captain its rounded and not sitting in line with the bottom of the thigh armour. ;)

I had looked at moving the ammo lower but it catches the top of shin armour and is likely to cause damage to both parts during trooping.

Also looking at the screen caps it looks right for the alley check Captain its rounded and not sitting in line with the bottom of the thigh armour. ;)

THis is what I was meaning as was Rolf. I wasnt sure this is what you mean about the above on not. :)Posted Image

Notice just the bottom is rounded, not the top corner.

I wouldnt have enough room with the knee ammo plate would require redrilling the armour which will weaken the part and leave it short and would not fit properly.

I did mention this earlier screen caps show a more rounded top and bottom as they are not so clear its hard to determine the configuration of the ammo knee as the move along trooper shows more rounded at top and bottom but thats not the same for every trooper we are trying to be exact were poss.

Sry picked you up wrong :blush::duim:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ok, was just wondering.??? I know we are supposed to be as close as possible to screen, and Rolf had mentioned it, so was just checking.

Since only 6 sets of armor were used, I just thought they were all the same on that knee.

No problem, see ya soon!

Sorry bro....

Been super busy lately.

It is taking me a bit more than expected to review and clear requests...

You are looking great.

Give me a few hours and I will do a final review or deploy you if it were the case (looks like it) ;)

Is that cool?

Thx a lot.

Saludos

Hey Jason,

Finally had time to completely go through your application once again and check all what you have done and improved on your armor, together with all what has been commented. It is a ver good job bro! You have a great TD.

SWAT program was born for those willing to go the extra few miles to make their armor really accurate. Sacrificing personal interpretations to make armor look as close as possible to screen used armor. It is not an easy task and not everyone will be up to or willing to tackle it. But when it does, it does makes a difference.

Your armor looks awesome. And your TD portrayal stands out from the the rest of us all!

So, it is my honor to welcome you to the ranks of the MEPD SWAT team... as our 4th officer.

Congratulations Jason, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD SWAT team officer.

This is your link...

(I know I am behind with your certificate and profile, but didn't want you to keep you waiting anymore. Hope you will understand. We will have your certificate done and up asap!!! Sorry bro)

Pls. Send me or Bluey the picture you want for your SWAT profile!!

Saludos

Juan

Guys many thanks for the comments Through all this the pointers and help really make me proud to be a member of the MEPD B):D .

To the command staff I salute you Sirs for making this one happy sandie and I am ready to take my place with my SWAT brothers the whiskey will be drunk with honour ;)

Jaun I will pm you some pics again thanks to all will be one proud trooper today Trooping with my ISS brothers and sisters.

Davie get the Sandie on Bro :D