Doopydoos DLT-19?

So, i was looking for a DLT-19 Heavy Blaster for my new sandtrooper kit, and a friend of mine suggested to take a look at the DLT-19 sold from the website http://www.doopydoos.co.uk/ (yes, the website looks funny xD) Just search for "dlt", and i should apper.

So, i would like to know, if anyone have expirence with this, or any opinions about it. It dosn't looks so expensive, and i live close to the UK, so looks like a fair solution.

The last thing, if i'm going to choose this DLT, is it Police/Swat ready, or does it need some modifications etc.

Thanks ;)

Hey Rolf, welcome.

Doopydoos is a well known provider of resin kits and finished resin blasters for the Legion.

They have proven to be trust worthy and have quiet good reviews on their articles all around.

I have never bought or seen on in real life, but there are lots of trooper here and around the Legion that have bought from them.

I would say it is a fair bet.

But lets hear what others have to say.

Also, run a search for doopydoos reviews here and see what it shows.

About Police/SWAT no kit is deployment ready out of the box. Not a single one. Since you would have to make more or less mods and aseemby, depending on the kit.

Even the most completed ones, the sci-fire hyperfirm blasters, need mods and work to have them ready. Unless you comission someone to make it for you, expect some work to be needed. But not big deal bro.

Anyway... the doopydoos kits are quiet good. I myself am considering getting an E11 sometime soon.

:)

Saludos

Guest Locitus

I posted this a while ago in FISD, they told me it was really really good, and it was really cheap compared to other DLT-19s. I wanted one so bad but they don't ship outside the UK :( :(

They do ship outside of the UK, just not so much to the States and beyond, as the shipping fee would be more than the cost of the blaster. At least that's what their website says.

Guest Locitus

On the other hand, shipping to Puerto Rico from the States is considered domestic, right? You could get a hyperfirm instead. :)

I have been checking doopydoos site for some time now, and realized that the shipping was WAY more than the actual cost of articles... but then, yesterday I found that shipping to Mexico was only 10 pounds...

Full cost of a pipe kit, scope and shipping to Mexico was 42.08 pounds... Not bad huh?

I did not bought it, cause though it could be a mistake.

Does anyone knows about that?

Saludos

Does anyone know what the shipping cost of one of these would be to Canada? £140.00 ($220.00 CDN) is a little expensive for me, but if the shipping cost is okay then I am willing to order one.

In my quest to create an MG34 prop I have obtained several genuine MG34 parts, including a receiver cover, a trigger assembly (grip handle with trigger ring), and a bipod. If I do get the DoopyDoo kit, I would want to incorporate the genuine parts into it. How difficult do you think it would be to marry these parts into DoopyDoo prop? Do you think the polyurethane would be able to handle it, or do you think it would need significant reinforcement?

Does anyone know what the shipping cost of one of these would be to Canada? £140.00 ($220.00 CDN) is a little expensive for me, but if the shipping cost is okay then I am willing to order one.

In my quest to create an MG34 prop I have obtained several genuine MG34 parts, including a receiver cover, a trigger assembly (grip handle with trigger ring), and a bipod. If I do get the DoopyDoo kit, I would want to incorporate the genuine parts into it. How difficult do you think it would be to marry these parts into DoopyDoo prop? Do you think the polyurethane would be able to handle it, or do you think it would need significant reinforcement?

According to the site as of yesterday, it was just 10 pounds.

I am sceptic too... lets see.

Saludos