Big cuestion for a newby...

TD7606

As far as I know there is no location requirement. You just have to have your armor converted to the proper specifications is all.

You should also get a 501st Legion membership if you don't already

hasta la vista!:salute:

hi!

My 501st membership is in process right now, I´m just waiting confirmation (election times, you know jeje)

and my armor is almost finish,I´m working on the ab plate, a knee plate and get dirty

Posted Image

Posted Image

And as a side question- do you have to be a 501 TD? I ask because I am in the 501st now- as a TI, and I plan on submitting my TD for both the 501st and this august body at the same time. Or, do I have to await TD status from the 501st first?

To be deployed, you must have a 501st TD ID. Seeing as you're already 501, getting an added designation shouldn't take any longer than getting you deployed here. I'd submit both at once, seeing as if you meet MEPD criteria, you already surpass 501 TD requirements.

And as a side question- do you have to be a 501 TD? I ask because I am in the 501st now- as a TI, and I plan on submitting my TD for both the 501st and this august body at the same time. Or, do I have to await TD status from the 501st first?