*ACTIVATED* TD-7141 / SMALLY / SWAT OFFICER # 003

Smally

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brad...that's a great set...i wish you good luck for the SWAT...

...but based on the photos i think you have it ;)

But i still have a question ... did you the finish stripes on the arms with 20mm measured?!

Best wishes from here :salute:

Cheers...

Dan

Hey bro,

I have gone through your pictures one last time to check that everything on your armor and gear is up to specifications.

The Move Along Trooper or Roadblock captain is a very iconic trooper, and therefore has gone through much more study than almost any other trooper in the whole empire. It is not an easy job to tackle, but you did it well.

Through this process I have seen how SWAT deployment is (just as Police Officer) a task better confronted with a team. All the comments and congratulations given by members, and also, all your own appreciation of things even after posting the initial pictures are a great sign of how things work in this detachment.

I really like how you are coming out today after what can only be years of work and commitment to the TD armor...

Man, you have a great TD. And as it has been stated, you have set a very high bar to your fellow British troopers, and also for all the troops out there looking to be the best TD's they can be.

So...

Congratulations Brad, you are now officially deployed as a MEPD SWAT Team officer!!

Number 3 that is!!! (And 2nd this week!)

:D

Click here.

Saludos...

Juan

Wow this is great! Although this is a hobby of mine, I still feel very proud by this! :blush:

This was a task that I decided to start on when I first read up on the (what was then) soon to be SWAT programme. I went in all guns blazing and decided to sell off a load of my old props and costume parts in order to purchase a new set of armour and helmet. I got my new TE2 gear and got cracking straight away. The process has taken me approximately 2 months from start to finish and was by no means an easy task!

I had studied a LOT of pics of the RBC and tried very hard to pay attention to detail... which I thought I had done quite well until Juan and the command staff saw my first request pics! :lol:

You guys (especially Juan) have a very unique talent for spotting accuracy in this field and were pointing things out that I had either missed or simply got wrong. Thank you guys for guiding me along the path :duim:

I know I'm kind of treating this as an 'award acception speech' (but it really feels like it is!) but, I really want to take time to thank certain people for helping me get SWAT status:

1) Juan and the command staff - your help, advice, and even more your dedication to the MEPD and the SWAT programme is amazing. We have THE best detachment forum going simply because of you guys and I thank you all for that :salute:

2) My brothers and sisters from the MEPD for the advice and comments you have left that encourage a trooper to go for that elite status! and also to Karin for the gloves trade B)

3) and lastly, but mostly, my buddy Dave Harris (Sir Dave)..... he knows why ;) Without Dave this would have been SOOOOOOOOOO much harder to have got!

Thanks again all,

(A VERY proud) Smally. :td:

This is Rolf,Jay and myself in the cantina after a long day in the 'killing house' waiting for the next SWAT trooper :pint1:

wow you rocks Brad!! :)

a big congrats for the SWAT deployment!! :duim:

i'm happy that's my small study about e11 move along help you to advance to the goal and that is stay in good place for the future SWAT move along requesting.

again congrats for you work on the suit, you are the number 3 of a bigger list soon i hope ;)

i am a very proud guy at this moment! we will troop together on saturday brad! so, get the camera in action at this weekends troop for our brothers to see buddy! :)

i will follow you on the SWAT quest now mate! ;)

well done!!!! this has really made my day! B):)