*ACTIVATED* TD-3936 / TROOPER1 / SWAT OFFICER # 002

trooper1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the only thing keeping you from SWAt was that you never showed pictures of the huge Dewback Lizard. Uuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaajajajajajajajajaja!

You make and outsanding Trooper bro, my screen accurate respects to you and the nutty road spirit that took you there.

well done buddy! :)B)

i am in the process of going SWAT with my new armour ! :) the weathering is done,a few details to do,try and get me some handplates,then,just decide which variant to do bro! :)

i love the fact that we are encouraged to go "that little bit further" to perfect our work to do justice to the 76' look that is ANH !!! i have had some great help and tips from juan with my gear on f.b (cheers bro! :) )i want it to be as near as i can get it before i post pictures!

what i'm getting at is this jay...... the task is hard,but,after learning from our mistakes,and with help from our brothers,we can only make our gear look more awesome!!!! B)B)B)B)

i'll raise a glass to ya tonight jay! :pint1:

Thanks All! I think its like I said earlier. I finally caught that big Marlin with alot of hard work, and now released him back for the next guy. I sit here this morning with a big monkey, well gorilla taken from my back. Shoot I think I will go to the chiropractor today just to get it adjusted from all the weight. :lol::dance:

No really, I want to thank the command staff for all their hard work and decisions to make me have it right. I feel very accomplished by doing the things that I was asked of, and salute those who make these hard decisions. :salute::salute: I think it is like the respect given to our military special forces instructors. They are there to do the hard jobs, and not give in to failure.

I want to say thank you to ALL the command staff, and buy you all a drink some day! :pint1: If you dont drink I will buy you a COKE! :0Lighten::peace:

For me the only thing keeping you from SWAt was that you never showed pictures of the huge Dewback Lizard. Uuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaajajajajajajajajaja!

You make and outsanding Trooper bro, my screen accurate respects to you and the nutty road spirit that took you there.

Well you know??? It was a sad day... :rolleyes: We lost the dewback before the photo shoot. He stepped in a hole, and we had to shoot him. :laser: Its ok though, he didnt go to waste. We ate him.. or tried. :wacko:

As like Crocodile Dundee used to say, "You can eat it, but it taste like ^&*(" :lol::lol:

...sry Jay, i don't drink coke...it's too sweet :P

Well, Hmm. where I am from we have lots of white lightning, or Moon Shine as some put it. LOL

:D Maybe that will work.

If not, Tea it may be.

I am speechless. Was getting ready to go to bed and my phone beeped, with a great email!

Thank you very much

I now realize that the hard work really paid off.

Thank you all again

Now Rolf, buy me a drink!!!! :pint1::pint1::peace:

Congrats bro, C U in Mos Eisley cantina after a good day of SWAT duty keeping the down town area safe.

First one on me my friend :pint1:

Happy to have you by my side :salute:

Congrats, and enjoy the top class status :duim:

Well, Hmm. where I am from we have lots of white lightning, or Moon Shine as some put it. LOL

:D Maybe that will work.

If not, Tea it may be.

but with you all in the cantina, i would open a fat barrel :lol::pint1:

...man, once the whole troop together, that would be sooo awesome :peace: ....alone from the idea, i'm drunk :lol:

But still, you, Rolf and Smally have infected me....after my TM Stormtrooper build, i'll get again a TM kit and make it a SWAT B)

Cheers...

but with you all in the cantina, i would open a fat barrel :lol::pint1:

...man, once the whole troop together, that would be sooo awesome :peace: ....alone from the idea, i'm drunk :lol:

But still, you, Rolf and Smally have infected me....after my TM Stormtrooper build, i'll get again a TM kit and make it a SWAT B)

Cheers...

Now I have done just the opposite. I built my TD first, and now I will start on my TK and Centurian. I have TE2 armor and helmet with correct TM biceps, forearms, and lower legs that I am going to work on now. :D

Now I have done just the opposite. I built my TD first, and now I will start on my TK and Centurian. I have TE2 armor and helmet with correct TM biceps, forearms, and lower legs that I am going to work on now. :D

...we're kinda crazy, or :lol:

...we're kinda crazy, or :lol:

I think your right, or my wife at least thinks so. :D:wacko:

Thanks for all the support, I am really proud of the achievement.

We need a few more though. Its hard to run a SWAT team with just 2 or 3 LOL

Hard to make a raid, doing all the jobs. Breach the door, flash bang, entry, takedown, clear other rooms, and then maybe even sniper work. Ghheeeee we need more help, we have some real scum to deal with.

Rolf is going to be worn out, cause I am just the driver. :0Lighten::dance::lol::lol: Wait Smally will be with us soon I hope. He can drive. LOL :lol::lol:

I think your right, or my wife at least thinks so. :D:wacko:

Hehehe...my wife has already given up :lol::P ....but it's cool to be crazy

...and our two children i've already moved to the dark side :vader1:

We need a few more though. Its hard to run a SWAT team with just 2 or 3 LOL

...more slowly with the lame horses :D an old man is not a train (attention...it's a german proverb)....my new TM kit comes sure, and this will my new sandtrooper...and then I'll make us some coffee :lol: even if a space is on the Dewback :blink:

Best wishes...

Dan

PS: Ooh....Smally makes the coffee

But I'm going to be busy making the cups of tea and coffee... :D

good, then i make the sandwiches B)