My actual firing sterling

trooper1

Hey wild there are two sterlings on here today but just wanted to show my actual firing sterling I purchased.

It is a reproduction model in semi auto.

Before I dismantled it I thought I would try it out. It was pretty cool to shoot.

The purchase of the parts kit would be alot cheaper though.

Posted Image

I definitely wouldn't. Not when you could sell it for more than a deactivated Sterling costs, and make a perfectly good replica with a pipe. I'd hate to see a real (and probably somewhat rare) firing replica destroyed, when someone would be thrilled to have it. (I know I would! ;) )

Just my 2 pence.

Heck, if it was mine, I'd still probably add the E-11 effects, just for my own entertainment on the range! (Those which could be safely added, that is...)

OBVIOUSLY, you wouldn't be able to troop with it.

(Added for anyone who doesn't know better.) B)

Well, see I am a gun dealer here in WV, and so I have access to these all the time. This is why I was thinking about changing this one. I may do that though. That would be pretty cool with all the add ons, and then still firing. LOL

Nice! I'm sure that's a fun license to hold. :D (Yes, I'm jealous!)

I always thought it'd be pretty cool to have a *non-trooping* E-11 that fired some sort of projectile, whether paintballs, airsoft, or ATF forbid, a little lead...

Hey wild there are two sterlings on here today but just wanted to show my actual firing sterling I purchased.

It is a reproduction model in semi auto.

Before I dismantled it I thought I would try it out. It was pretty cool to shoot.

The purchase of the parts kit would be alot cheaper though.

Posted Image

Man.. Wishing that I would have ran up today instead of yesterday now... I remember you saying it should be in any day.... B)

+1 on that Russell. How much do firing ones cost, can you say?

Now the only thing is that the barrel is 16" long to meet ATF regulations, but the rest is exact.

The cost is right around $440.00 plus about $25.00 shipping, and then it has to go to a transfer dealer in your state, to be transfered to the buyer. AS LONG AS YOUR STATE ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE IT. It is semi Auto, so it is legal in most states, but not in some. CALIFORNIA for one I dont think.

Man, that is nice!!!

So... the question has to be asked. Is it worth all the time, trouble, and cost for me to become a gun dealer here in NM so that I can get one of these?! :D

So... the question has to be asked. Is it worth all the time, trouble, and cost for me to become a gun dealer here in NM so that I can get one of these?! :D

I was kidding here, of course... but dude... that is amazing!