TD9813 Requesting Deployment

Hi Michael,

hum... i think the back pack will not be ok for be deployed.

and it is really hard to see (quality picture) if you have three or four buttons on the AB plate.

i think many others pictures will be necessary, especially zoom on the shoulder, on the ab plate, on the helmet sides, on your back without backpack etc... it will be more easy to see your works.

but Juan is the man for this ;)

Hey Michael... I love the paper sign with your name and ID #! :duim:

Gordon is right, we're gonna need more pics.

Look at Daniel's post here to see a good example of showing all we need to see.

Close-ups of each of the items on the CRL especially in the MEPD Requirements section.

Jérôme is also right on the pack. It's going to need some alterations... for Officer deployment it implicitly states, "Strict screen accuracy is required!" Don't fret about that too much though, you're not "WAY OFF" on it, and we're here to help you get it done!!

Let us know what questions you have, and I'm sure Juan and the rest will be jumping in here soon! B)

Hey brother!! Glad to see you workin towards getting your police officer status. What the others mentioned is right on.

The pack is on the right track and could be modified fairly easily. If you need some help let me know man. A few mins will make a big difference.

Now get those close up pics done and then back to your post. We've got Droids to find :)

Look at Daniel's post here to see a good example of showing all we need to see.

Huuuu...

i'm honored if my threat is highlighted as a "guideline/reference/example etc etc etc..."..... :wub::blush:

:salute:

@Michael:

...everything you need to know, has already been mentioned.

Cheers...

Dan

Michael: Since I'm at the same process as you are I can only share my support and a word of advice.

Obtaining the MEPD Deployment status is one of the most demanding but fun in the Legion.

So demanding that Kotobukiya or Slideshow Collectibles could make detail replicas of us being here.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

The Brotherhood is right about their comments. Besides the fix ups my word of advice would be for you to take two kinds of pic sets:

1 Documentation in your armor from front, sides, back and details (very important).

2 Sandtrooper posses. Have fun doing them, picture in your mind and pretend as if you were already "deployed in the desert"

That way it would be a lot more easier for the brotherhood to appreciate and be delighted with your armor.

Trust me these guys know their "sandbox from head to toes", but are totally supportive in every kindest way.

Go for it you can nail this one with no problem at all!Posted Image

Hey Michael,

Just wanted to let you know that ATM I have been a bit busy with real life stuff, but I will be reviewing your Request tonite or tomorrow tops.

Thx for understanding and your patience.

In the mean time, listen to what others have said. They do have very good suggestions that will help you out.

:D

Saludos