TK4702

My next project... where to begin?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Worked on the blaster some more today. I have some JB Weld curing on it now, but here's some of the work I did on the individual parts.

I wanted to keep the targeting details on the front the same, so I decided to cut around them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wanted to save the locking mech for the back cap. So I took off a bit of the pipe and used it inside for added support.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Misc parts, clean ups, etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'm going to attempt to add this flat side to the receiver tube eventually. I love this detail, and it's often missed on blasters.

Posted Image

A work in progress still obviously, but I think it's going rather well... better than I expected actually! :) Now I just need to clean up some of the JB weld here and there, on the inside especially. And I should be able to get all the parts in there, because right now... I can't get the trigger or the magazine to go in. So, I'll have to file it down a bit more inside. I have yet to purchase a barrel for it, and I'm waiting for the bolt/pin to arrive in the mail.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was finally able to get all the parts painted today, and then re-assembled. I will do some weathering on it once it dries a bit more, but I'm pretty happy with it so far. Also swapped out the counter with an eagle logo Hengstler, and will add the power cylinders once those dry. I suppose the wires will have to be added as well.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

holy crap...forget ab0ut my PVC build...this is friggin awesome!

Where did you manage to find the sterling parts? Was it all from one place or did you source stuff for months and months? Also, if you dont mind me asking, how much did the sterling parts run you? (you can PM me if you dont wanna post it publicly)

Great job bro, looks friggin sweet!

Thanks,

At the time I bought the deactivated parts (shown in 1st image) from ApexGunParts.com for about $125. The Apex kit came with everything but the receiver tube basically. I've noticed though that Apex has raised their price for this kit a bit to $150 or so. Anyhow, I bought the main receiver off a guy on GunBroker.com, but I've seen other sites that sell them, even pre-drilled tubes. Usually run you about $80 for a pre-drilled tube.

I had purchased a second spring to put in my MR E-11 blaster. That's why you see two in the 1st image, they don't normally come with two.

MR Blaster

Posted Image

Thanks,

At the time I bought the deactivated parts (shown in 1st image) from ApexGunParts.com for about $125. The Apex kit came with everything but the receiver tube basically. I've noticed though that Apex has raised their price for this kit a bit to $150 or so. Anyhow, I bought the main receiver off a guy on GunBroker.com, but I've seen other sites that sell them, even pre-drilled tubes. Usually run you about $80 for a pre-drilled tube.

I had purchased a second spring to put in my MR E-11 blaster. That's why you see two in the 1st image, they don't normally come with two.

MR Blaster

Posted Image

Thanks for the reply Jesse! Man this looks so awesome! I may try and follow in your footsteps in the futre to build one of these. SO awesome!

That's AWESOME ! I would sell my soul for this :D Thanks for sharing the pics, it has to be the best E11 build I've ever seen !

Wich paint did you use ? Looks pretty much the same that is used on the MR blaster, and I can't find a good one... Need to repair some paint chips on my MR.

(your MR is pretty awesome too, how did you put the spring on it ? did you remove the endcap ? I want to do the same thing on mine but nothing moves..)

• 3 weeks later...

Very cool robot only that half of them are ready (in elegant ensembles.)

I admire and appreciate your contribution to the finish of E-11.

I have carried her from the ground. Yours

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...