Sandcrawler Coming to Singapore!

Gordonator

Posted Image

Yesterday April 14 Lucasfilm held a ground breaking event to commemorate the construction of a new HQ building in Singapore. The new building's name is Sandcrawler, named and build like the actual Sandcrawler in the movies. :D

Lucasfilm Animation have been in Singapore since 5 years ago and is in charge of doing the Clone Wars TV series and video games.

The company will move into the new Sandcrawler building when it is completed by end of next year.

More reading below.

:arrow: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_656766.html

Posted Image

Sweet! Love bold architechture. Has there been any Star Wars related buildings like this built before? Love the idea.

And how nice it is to see some TD's standing guard there in the pictures. You are of course so much better looking than the shiny TK's. :td:

Sweet! Love bold architechture. Has there been any Star Wars related buildings like this built before? Love the idea.

And how nice it is to see some TD's standing guard there in the pictures. You are of course so much better looking than the shiny TK's. :td:

I'm not in the picture. Too bad the event is on a weekday else I would be there and many other Sanides in my garrison as well. B)

• 4 weeks later...

that's incredible!! love the architecture, it will be so fun to visit the inside of the build, external pics give really envy, hope the project will be real, because it seems to be a big yard

maybe the first in a long series ;)